ColdSore is offline Banned

QV or SL test Enth???

I was needing some input from any of you guys that have used Qv before. I have the option of purchaseing either QV or SL test. I am using some SL right now and i like it. But for only $20 dollars more i can purchase 20 more ML's of the QV test E.

Ive heard its under dosed, but how much. Also if any of you have had any of the current QV test E tested could post the results, or PM me.

And, if anyone has the QV website to test batch numbers could you PM me...i know i had it written down before, and their is a thread somewhere in here but im having trouble finding it.

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    You got a PM

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I have never trusted Mex Vet gear...

SL I have used and it is very good quality...

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd go with SL...

jason3500 is offline Junior Member
    is SL syd labs?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Shanghai Labs

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    go with the sl bro i've used em both, don't trust the mexi either

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Me personaly like SL..

SL for sure...actually I've been lucky and always gotten decent batches of QV,,,many have NOT, but I have better results with SL.
    They're both pretty high BA, but SL test's out higher EVERY time, were as QV has ben known to be a little under dosed.
    Question: Both SL & QV in my drawer right now are 250mg Test, you said for $20 you can get more mg/ml...how so?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    SL for sure...actually I've been lucky and always gotten decent batches of QV,,,many have NOT, but I have better results with SL.
    They're both pretty high BA, but SL test's out higher EVERY time, were as QV has ben known to be a little under dosed.
    Question: Both SL & QV in my drawer right now are 250mg Test, you said for $20 you can get more mg/ml...how so?
    i can get 10ml vial's of SL for (X), 3vials=30ml's at (X) price
    I can get 1 50ml vial of QV fo (Y), 1 vial=50ml's at (Y) price (20 bucks more than X)

See what im sayin???

I think im gonna go ahead and go with the SL...I know that the QV stuff is legit, but im useing the SL now and i trust it...unless anyone else can put up an argument for QV...that extra 20ml sure would be nice

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I just ordered some SL.....I hope is good!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I just ordered some SL.....I hope is good!
    it is good stuff...i know alot of us can vouch for SL, i dont think youll be dissapointed

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    i can get 10ml vial's of SL for (X), 3vials=30ml's at (X) price
    I can get 1 50ml vial of QV fo (Y), 1 vial=50ml's at (Y) price (20 bucks more than X)

See what im sayin???

I think im gonna go ahead and go with the SL...I know that the QV stuff is legit, but im useing the SL now and i trust it...unless anyone else can put up an argument for QV...that extra 20ml sure would be nice
    OK, I see what you're sayin'...And I really don't have any reason to bad mouth QV...heck I got some recently cuz it was freakin' dirt cheap.
    But at the same time I don't have to spend one Nanosecond giving SL the nod.
    In fact I think you'll be hard pressed to find a better "Quality-to-Money" Ratio in the UG world, with the exception of Supra, but I can't say that for sure cuz I've yet to try theirs....but baby it's comin'!

NoLimits is offline Member
    Well let me be the one who stands up for QV. I have used Mexican gear in every cycle and will continue to do so. I have never had a bad experience with QV. And the 50ml vials are real nice to have around. Plus, you can't beat the price!

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    Well let me be the one who stands up for QV. I have used Mexican gear in every cycle and will continue to do so. I have never had a bad experience with QV. And the 50ml vials are real nice to have around. Plus, you can't beat the price!
    how are the bottles filled, theres always someone complianing that they are underfilled, and what about dosing...have you ever felt like some of the QV stuff varied from batch to batch? I would hate to get stiffed on 50ml of a low dosed mg/ml

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    OK, I see what you're sayin'...And I really don't have any reason to bad mouth QV...heck I got some recently cuz it was freakin' dirt cheap.
    But at the same time I don't have to spend one Nanosecond giving SL the nod.
    In fact I think you'll be hard pressed to find a better "Quality-to-Money" Ratio in the UG world, with the exception of Supra, but I can't say that for sure cuz I've yet to try theirs....but baby it's comin'!
    I agree...SL is quality...i would hate to have 50ml's of test that burns like hell and is dosed under 250mg/ml when i could have 30ml's of a quality high dosed product...

Have you or anyone ever used their prop..im getting some of that too???

NoLimits is offline Member
    I don't experience the BA soreness that is talked about with QV's 50ml vials of Test Enan. Maybe I have been lucky, but I also believe that the body gets use to it over usage. I have used QV's Prop, EQ and Enan and had good gains from all. But I think either way you go will be a good choice! Just my $.02

m1514 is offline Junior Member
    I used the Test Prop by QV and I gained 15 lbs in about 2.5 wks. I just ordered more because it worked so well the first time. Hurts like hell though.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    how are the bottles filled, theres always someone complianing that they are underfilled, and what about dosing...have you ever felt like some of the QV stuff varied from batch to batch? I would hate to get stiffed on 50ml of a low dosed mg/ml
    I have 4 50ml bottles right now. All are filled to 50ml. The bottles have ml markings on the side so there is no question about the fill. I have taken an empty one and put the ml of water in it to make sure their markings are not in their favor. I love the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    I have 4 50ml bottles right now. All are filled to 50ml. The bottles have ml markings on the side so there is no question about the fill. I have taken an empty one and put the ml of water in it to make sure their markings are not in their favor. I love the stuff.
    what about doseing??? how does QV compare to other tests youve used...i dont care about the pain, just whether or not im gonna get "jipped"

OK, some of you are acting like QV needs a lawyer..LOL
    No one, including me, is saying QV is junk, like I said, I have some...if I thought it wasn't any good, I wouldn't buy any regardless of price, because I wouldn't use something I don't like, because I can get anything I want for great prices.
    And Like I said earlier (I don't see it, I think it was another thread) out of all the Mex Gear, I put QV at the top of the list These Days, over Brovel, Tornel, Denkall etc etc, because they (QV) seem to be the only ones so far to make any attempt to fix the common problems..i.e. Underfilled bottles, underdosing etc etc.
    Now I HAVE seen QV test's come back a little underdosed, but only once or twice, and that was a while ago.
    And though I don't really have a problem with High BA Gear, SOME people do, and if you're one of those people, then you need to take this into consideration, because QV IS traditionally High in BA. It DOES Burn/sting, (whatever) a bit more than most, It just doesn't bother me as much as some, but it's worthy of mention. However, SL is also fairly High in BA.
    Which brings me to the REAL point:
    Coldstone was trying to make a decision, and wanted some input to help him decide which to pick QV, or SL, and though there's not a DRASTIC difference, SL definately gets the nod, that's all we're saying.
    And anything that gets tested Several times, and keeps coming back over, sometimes considerably over, (I've seen SL Prop come back @ 127! making every 3rd-4th shot free) deserves the "Nod"....especially when compared to something that IS good, but HAS been known to be a tiny bit underdosed, or underfilled at certain times in it's history.
    So is QV Good/Legit? Absolutely, if you can get a good deal on it, by ALL means man, get some, you'll be happy with it, but if you can get the very same deal on SL, I gotta say get the SL.....

Holy ****, how long did that take to write?

TheSeventhWarrior...I gotta give you props on that last post...that was just what i wanted to hear...that took time and though so i hope others besides me appreciate that...good post

SL again for me!!! maybe some QV when ive got some spare change to spend..i do want to try it someday, but i need reliability to make me sleep well at night

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

sl

sl for sure

TheSeventhWarrior...I gotta give you props on that last post...that was just what i wanted to hear...that took time and though so i hope others besides me appreciate that...good post

SL again for me!!! maybe some QV when ive got some spare change to spend..i do want to try it someday, but i need reliability to make me sleep well at night
    Hey bro, not only do I support sl because it is a far better product, but lets face it, we are helping our economy by buying. Just something to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Holy ****, how long did that take to write?
    LOL..Long enough to cover all the loose bases man. Some guys were taking some of the previous posts by others and myself all wrong, so I wanted to get it straight...not everybody knows the drill like you Bro.

Ah, the drill and myself. Yes, I've been there bro. You and I know I'm in the know

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Ah, the drill and myself. Yes, I've been there bro. You and I know I'm in the know
    LOL....yeah....And it's WE.....We trade Industrial Trade Secrets 'member?.....LOL
    What you be doin' up Boy...3:00am @ yo house fitty, Killa can't make no scrilla if he don't be sleepin'....LOL
    (lil on the inside)

Thread Information