heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member

F'd up cycle please help me out

ive been taking QV test enanthate for the past 6 weeks at 500mgs a week and i have gained only 7 lbs and some stregnth... this is def. some underdosed ish...what can i do finish out the cycle or stop and in a couple weeks get a new batch and start up again???

silenoz is offline Junior Member
    Dont be too quick to blame the gear. How's your diet?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    That is kinda weird but I would just finish up what you have...you might put on more lbs in the next few days to week. If after that you see no significant changes, then just stop the cycle. Are you sure its real??

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    just finish out the cycle as planned bro..and next time try and stay away from mexican gear,as one batch may be totally different from the last as far as potency goes.

my diet is fine im eating like i always do clean...6 meals a day..yea im sure the gears real the batch numbers are good and everything was packaged.. if i finish up the cycle how long should i wait to start another?? 3 months or can i start up sooner since its underdosed

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    if youre on week six then the enanth prob kicked in a week or two ago. how many calories are u getting each day? and when you get to this point in your cycle you need to up the calories as well.

i uped it to 3500 cal... im going to bumpo it to 3800 i gueess

Bartleby is offline Member
    i dont think 7lbs in 6 wks is all that bad, the test prob just kicked in last week...if your diet and training are in check i think you will make more weight gains int he next couple weeks...how long u running it for and whats your cycle experience??

SaTyR is offline Member
    7lb in 6 weeks is normal . I should continue you cycle till you are at week 10 or so . Normally this time you should start feeling your Test . Dont up your dose . 500mg is good enough even for people who have allready done a cycle .

ive done a cycle of deca alone and gained 28 lbs and kept 23lbs.. ill stay with this for now maybe i should run the cycle longer then 10 weeks?? what do you think?? how long should i run it?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Test Enan usually takes me about 4 or 5 weeks to fully kick in. Be patient and make sure your eating!!! The gains will come.

i dont know for sure but i think i might be feeling a little gyno... this happened to me when i took deca i might just be pet. but i took some liquid nolva you think that will help or do i have to take it with liquidex?? also is there anything i can throw in this cycle or is it to late??

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heytheresmoker
    i dont know for sure but i think i might be feeling a little gyno... this happened to me when i took deca i might just be pet. but i took some liquid nolva you think that will help or do i have to take it with liquidex?? also is there anything i can throw in this cycle or is it to late??
    if you got gyno from deca than nolva or l-dex will not help you...deca gyno is from progesterone, not estrogen...you need some bromocriptine to combat progesterone gyno...

thats the whole thing i didnt have gyno from deca it was just a little bit of itchy nips

Thread Information