Thread: first

yayo is offline New Member

first

Hey ya'll... new to this board and new to juice. Just wanted some advice on a first cycle... I am 5'11 and about 220-230lbs. I am getting some DECA Durabolin - Nandrolone decanoate ... 200mg vials..(12 vials)... I wanted to take Winstrol first but was told to take this to get a little big, then take winstrol to burn the fat and get cut up...should I take the deca with the winstrol at the same time or what?

thanks in advance

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    first, everyones gonna tell u to add test. second, what dosages were you planning on taking and for how long?

simplyjakked is offline Member
    first take yayo to burn fat.LOLjust kidding bro. winstrol does not burn fat and cut u up it is a muscle hardner and good for vascularity. if you want to burn fat do cardio and eat very clean. i would definatly drop the deca and get some test for your first cycle.

proskier is offline New Member
    YaYo, please post a bio, complete with workout history, in the new member section. Then do a lot of research to familiarize yourself with the use of AAS.The Educational forum has tons of good info. Nobody can give good advice without knowing more about you and your goals.
    The bro's on this board can save you a lot of wasted time, money and effort. JMHO

NoLimits is offline Member
    Welcome! What is your age? There is nothing wrong with taking Deca for your first cycle. But adding test to it will help your cycle out greatly! What are your goals? You say you want to get big but at 5'11 and around 225, you have some size to start with! Do you know what your body fat is? There is a lot more to consider here then just what to stick in your ass!

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Like Monsieur AsianCuts said, you are going to have to run some test with the Deca or else your unit will malfunction. Make sure all ancillary items are in check, like anti-e's, PCT, and your diet.

Sidenote-AsianCuts, I love your emoticons slicing and dicing.

Bartleby is offline Member
    bro do a little more research cause it seems you dont know that much about aas...also for your first cycle all you need is some TEST...do some research befor you start, youll be happy you did later on...

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    Bro, you need to add some test, I was going to do a tren ony cycle, but every single bro I asked told me the same thing "ADD TEST!"". That's what I did and man weren't they right... BTW, have you heard of deca dick?? Deca can shut you down hard.

Well, I just want to get strength gains and get cut up, but with a little bulk behind it... anyway, that is what my friend told me who has been taking this stuff for several years now
    Last edited by yayo; 01-20-2004 at 02:44 PM.

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Yayo...add some sust. to that deca and save the winstrol for week 8 or so.

Personally I don't by into the test only first cycle, nor test only any cycle. I love the nor-tests, such as Deca/norandro...

If I had sust. does that prevent/help gyno effects and deca dick?.. And ive also been told to take clomid 3 weeks after the cycle is completed.

Also, I plan on taking 200mg of Deca a week for 10 weeks... and some said start taking Winstrol week 8, how much winstrol?... and if I take Sust with the deca, how much and how often?

simplyjakked is offline Member
    just because your bro does it doesnt mean he really knows what he is talking about. and once again...winstrol does not cut you up!

Thread Information