sharpe is offline New Member

Question what can i use and when

i have made a difficult in use performance enhancers....reason? i am a power base athlete and have watched my fellow athletes doubled in performance leaving me behind, so i have made the choice of joining them. however, i am seeking advice onwhat is the best to take as a beginner, how to cycle (as drug testing is sometimes done) and i would like to be stronger, improve my running speed but not to ballon. i currently weigh 97kg, bench 145kg, power clean 135kg and squat 200kg. all this i would like to improve, like i say without putting on much weight! can anyone help?

shootdeep is offline Member
    you need to start at the Anabolic Review homepage and click on drug profiles. that will get you started. when you have specific questions that aren't in the info you can come here and run a search on it. that's the best way to do it. there are so many different combinations and compounds. you can eliminate most of them with some simple(and interesting) research. you can learn an unbelievable amount just clicking on the various threads in this forum. i never get bored reading them...even the ones that don't pertain to me. good luck bro

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    you need to start at the Anabolic Review homepage and click on drug profiles. that will get you started. when you have specific questions that aren't in the info you can come here and run a search on it. that's the best way to do it. there are so many different combinations and compounds. you can eliminate most of them with some simple(and interesting) research. you can learn an unbelievable amount just clicking on the various threads in this forum. i never get bored reading them...even the ones that don't pertain to me. good luck bro
    I second the motion !

Thread Information