Pdogg is offline New Member

Thumbs up Next cycle....Critiques please

Hey guys, I had great success from my last cycle that I posted and its almost time for the fun to begin again!! My last cycle (which ended in early Nov) was

weeks 1-4: 35 mg dbol
    weeks 1-9: 500 mg Test E/week

And then classic PCT (300,100,50)

I gained a solid 20 lbs and kept about 17 of it...bringing me to 187 lbs. (I'm only 5'5 BTW)

My next cycle is beginning to come together and its looking like:

weeks 1-4: 100 mg a-bombs
    weeks 1-10: 750 mg Test E/week
    weeks 6-12: 75 mg ED fina
    weeks 5-10: 50 mg EOD winny

HGC and PCT w/ nolva

I appreciate any criticism/compliments you may have to offer...thanks guys

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Which cycle number is this for you?

Quote Originally Posted by fudgedelic
    Which cycle number is this for you?
    4th cycle (actually, 5th, but my 1st was a waste...all dbols. I was dumb)

MetalGod is offline New Member
    Man that looks pretty heavy, maybe you should start week 1 with only 50mg anadrol per day and then up it to 100mg in the second week if you feel OK.

Have you ever run a cycle this high in androgens? If you haven't then you're in for a wild ride!

I've tried anadrol in the past...I used hemogenin 50s and I didn't get much out of them. I've been advised to just bump them upto 100 mg instead of 50/day.

This is my first time w/ a cycle this high in androgens. I originally was going to do the 75 mg of fina EOD or maybe 50 ED. But after doing some research I've read its fine for 75 mg ED. If anyone has any experience with this, I'd love to hear about it.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I waould also change your winnie to e/d. It has a short half life. I think like 18 hours. I would take mine as soon as I would wake up at 5:00 am, and then take the next ont at about 8:00 or 8:30. Those were 50 mgs each.

can't help with the and...I haven't touched the stuff, but I am looking into the next cycle..

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Yeah i would agree run winny 50 mg ed

Quote Originally Posted by fudgedelic
    Yeah i would agree run winny 50 mg ed
    Ok, cool. Maybe I'll switch that.

What do you guys think about the fina? Its my first time using it and I'm just curious of other's dosages and experiences

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdogg
    Hey guys, I had great success from my last cycle that I posted and its almost time for the fun to begin again!! My last cycle (which ended in early Nov) was

weeks 1-4: 35 mg dbol
    weeks 1-9: 500 mg Test E/week

And then classic PCT (300,100,50)

I gained a solid 20 lbs and kept about 17 of it...bringing me to 187 lbs. (I'm only 5'5 BTW)

My next cycle is beginning to come together and its looking like:

weeks 1-4: 100 mg a-bombs
    weeks 1-10: 750 mg Test E/week
    weeks 6-12: 75 mg ED fina
    weeks 5-10: 50 mg EOD winny

HGC and PCT w/ nolva

I appreciate any criticism/compliments you may have to offer...thanks guys
    i dont think you need that high of a dose..if you gained 17 pds with 500mg test why bump it up, especially when adding more compounds...also you need to make the winny match up with the enanthate so you can time ur PCT right with the diff half lives...imo i would drop winny and just run the fina...keep it simple, if your still seeing great results, why bump it up..

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    50mg of anadrol is all you need, when I up the dose it makes me feel worse, after week 2 of a-bombs you can try 75 to 100 if it feels good go for it, if you start to feel weird or bad go back to 50mg

Hmmm, thanks for the replies. I was thinking about dropping the winny out completely. All my cycles in the past I really only used one or two different kinds of gear...just to see how my body reacts. I know how I react w/ anadrol , I know how I react with test. The two variables this time are fina and winny, so I'd rather just test the fina by itself and then maybe down the road try the winny.

And you think I'll be fine with 500 mg of test? Ehhh, I guess if I start out with 500 mg and don't get results, I can always bump it up.

As for the anadrol: I just spoke to a friend who used the same ones I did and had ****ty results also. He took one of the tabs and weighed it, it was only like 20 mg instead of 50 mg. So thats probably why I didn't get great results. This time I'm getting different anadrol and I'll weigh em out first. If they're 50 mg, I'll stick with it and see how it goes.

Thanks for the advice guys....

slamd097 is offline Banned
    A lot of the bros swear by the fina, and a lot swear by the winnie. I have never touched fina, but I do know that winnie hurts like a mother!!! the stuff kinda starts in on your joints. It is real hard to get motivated and lift when you hurt like that. I am wondering if you shoud wait on the gear that rips you and just do a bulking cycle, then run a ripping cycle. IMO, I noticed when I went from the d-bols to winnie, my body went a little weird on me for a week making the transition.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdogg
    Ok, cool. Maybe I'll switch that.

What do you guys think about the fina? Its my first time using it and I'm just curious of other's dosages and experiences
    If this is the first time you're going on tren , I advise you not to inject these dosages. My first tren cycle, I used 75mg every other day. And it showed!

Quote Originally Posted by Roidfever
    If this is the first time you're going on tren, I advise you not to inject these dosages. My first tren cycle, I used 75mg every other day. And it showed!

Ha ha, thats what I like to hear! Ok, good. A lotta people have talked about doing tren 75 mg ED, but it seems so androgenic that for a newbie you would only need EOD. I'm glad to hear this. What was your average gain from tren? I assume you kept most of it?

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Hmm, that time I used it in a cycle with win and prop for 6 weeks and I gained about 10lbs of solid muscle. I shot 1cc of every substance EOD and I kept what I gained... Not bad for a cutting stack in my opinion.

Thread Information