crazyrc is offline New Member

Wasting my time? -Short cycle

O.K. I have done alot of searching and haven't seen much on short cycles. Am I wasting my time with this planned cycle. This is my first cycle, so I think its quite mild. I started at 10 mg/day d-bol, and upped to 20/day after 5 days. I plan on running 20/day for weeks 1-6 and will be starting sust today (one week after first d-bol) week 2-7 = 500mg sust. From what I've been reading lately sust should run atleast 8 weeks. I was planning on a cycle that would not have many side effects or a lengthy recovery time. I would like to gain 15-20lbs. Is this reasonable or should I extend the sust. Sorry if this seems confusing I just finished a nightshift and I'm a little out of it.

Oh yeah, I am very lean (not sure what %) and managed to go from 154 to 177 after a year of steady training and good diet. (Supplemented with prohormones a couple of times).

10mg d-bol/day week 1
    20mg d-bol/day week 2-6
    500 sust week 2-7

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyrc
    O.K. I have done alot of searching and haven't seen much on short cycles. Am I wasting my time with this planned cycle. This is my first cycle, so I think its quite mild. I started at 10 mg/day d-bol, and upped to 20/day after 5 days. I plan on running 20/day for weeks 1-6 and will be starting sust today (one week after first d-bol) week 2-7 = 500mg sust. From what I've been reading lately sust should run atleast 8 weeks. I was planning on a cycle that would not have many side effects or a lengthy recovery time. I would like to gain 15-20lbs. Is this reasonable or should I extend the sust. Sorry if this seems confusing I just finished a nightshift and I'm a little out of it.

Oh yeah, I am very lean (not sure what %) and managed to go from 154 to 177 after a year of steady training and good diet. (Supplemented with prohormones a couple of times).

10mg d-bol/day week 1
    20mg d-bol/day week 2-6
    500 sust week 2-7
    yes, this would be somewhat of a waste.......
    1-4 35mg dbol /ed
    1-10 500mg/week sus

I agree it would be a waste and when you do run dbol make sure you run the test along side it. 8 weeks being the bare min. for test. Like Asymmetrical said run in 10 weeks. Start with 35mg everyday of dbol if you do not feel it working enough bump it up to 40mg after the first week.
    LWB

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I doubt you searched to hard. I read something posted on this every day here. I would run a single ester drug such as enet or cyp that way you don't have to stick yourself EOD. Also this is your first cycle I woyuld hold off on the dbol until next cycle.

atrox151 is offline New Member
    from my experience a short/weak first cycle is a waste. if you are going to juice and want good gains, dont be afraid to jump right in. Rather than sust I would recommend test e throughout, and deca along with the dbol .....and of course clomid post cycle. As for the dbol, just start off with 30mg-40mg or so a day to kick start everything. As for the test E recommendation, its because the dbol will handle the short term work and its less painful than sust.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    yes, this would be somewhat of a waste.......
    1-4 35mg dbol /ed
    1-10 500mg/week sus
    I agree with the others........ Your cycle is too short and the dosages are way to low to give you any results. Run it the way asymmetrical1 has it and you will be happier.

I would also add .25 L-dex and 10mg Nolva (up the nolva to 20mg durring PCT) through the cycle and PCT with clomid.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe for the DBOL you could start off with 25mg ED to see how your body reacts to it. We all know 10mg is a complete waste, but I know guys who have seen good results off of 25mg...

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    For a short cycle, maybe try d-bol and prop

1-5 d-bol 25mg/day
    1-8 Test Prop 100/EOD

Pct 3 days after last prop shot!

Just a suggestion.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    OK guys, Am I missing something here? I know all you guys know a lot more than me but this is his first cycle> Don't you guys think that he would be better off just going with a single ester long lasting test such as enet or cyp and hold off on the dbol until next cycle.

If I'm wrong and this is the new suggestion for newbies please lead me to the original post where everything has changed so I can reeducate myself.
    Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    OK guys, Am I missing something here? I know all you guys know a lot more than me but this is his first cycle> Don't you guys think that he would be better off just going with a single ester long lasting test such as enet or cyp and hold off on the dbol until next cycle.

If I'm wrong and this is the new suggestion for newbies please lead me to the original post where everything has changed so I can reeducate myself.
    Thanks
    A single ester test would be better but if he's running the sus at leat EOD then he's fine........ I don't think it's wise to use sus in your first or second cycle because of the frequency of injections but you can't stop people from thinking SUS is the king of tests.

Also, d-bol is fine to use to jump start a cycle.

Thread Information