Thread: sust

CortezTK1982 is offline New Member

sust

I was wondering....Is 20$ an amp for sust a fair gym price? and what should I expect to see enanthate for? (gym price)

popa is offline Senior Member
    ripp off man, 15$ is a gym price

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    sustanon aint worth anything but the 6 bucks the guy who is importing it pays for it. Shear and utter rip off. Get some enanthate .

don't pay more than 120 for enanthate . Even that is sky high but a way better value at 12 per cc than 20. If it is more than 120 then decide if it is worth it to you. I have payed sky high prices but I wanted it. Determine that for yourself.

is enenth generally cheaper than sust? also, how do I let this guy know that I know what a good price and a bad price is so that he wont try to take me as a stupid newb?

Yeah, enanthate is a lot cheaper than sust. Prolly more effective and for sure easier to run than sust. Tell the guy look, I know how much test is worth and I aint paying out the ass for it. Considering 20 for a sust amp he prolly already has you classified as a stupid newb

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Test Enanthate is cheaper than Sust yes. However I would still pay a bit more extra and get Sustanon instead of Enanthate because Sustanon is quality weight, and Enanthate isnt quality weight as much as Sust. I would go Sust before Enanthate any day.

I forgot to mention, if this is your 1st cycle, then I would go Enanthate . Good luck

yeah its my first...how should I bring up telling that to the guy? (about that I know whats up with the prices)

see what he wants for it and make an offer. It is up for you to decide if it is worth it. You need 2 bottles of test e 200mg or 250 mg to run a 10 wk basic beginning test only cycle.

if dats da case bro, then just take the Enanthate . Im unsure about prices coz i dont live where u do. But i can tell u that it wood n more wise to take Test E for your 1st cycle. Good luck

Ohh ye just tell the guy that its better if u take Test E for your 1st cycle. If he knows anythin about gear and training he will agree with you. Otherwise he is probably just tryin 2 make $ of u.

diesel21 is offline Member
    i pay 10 for sust... that is way too much.. just tell him you can get it cheaper somewhere else and you have never heard of it being that high in price...

i used sust for my first cycle, it was amazing....... there is too much neg. shi.t about sust on here.... a good friend of mine won the jr nationals and thats his favorite s......
    it depends a lot on your body chemistry and how it will use the s's you are giving it.

There is absolutely no negativity about Sustanon 250 on this board. Not that I have seen anyways, and I cruize this site every day/night. And no one was saying Sust is bad, I think its great. No doubt he will get great results if he used Sust for his 1st cycle but all I am saying is...if its his 1st cycle he will be better of with test E, thats my opinion anyway. I cant be stuffed explaining why test e is better for 1st cycle simply coz I have explained it and seen it on here too much. It gets metioned quite often.

You must remember that different sort of chemicals can react differently to different bodies. Its not just the gear u take, its urself also. anyways im talkin s**t, and im off subject here.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    sustanon aint worth anything but the 6 bucks the guy who is importing it pays for it. Shear and utter rip off. Get some enanthate.
    Just wanna comment on that . I think that sustanon is at least worthy as any test . Is just 4 test combined , so why couldn it worth be anything . Im using is my bench is allready up 40lbs is almost 4 weeks . Can't complain about that . 8 weeks left .

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Just wanna comment on that . I think that sustanon is at least worthy as any test . Is just 4 test combined , so why couldn it worth be anything . Im using is my bench is allready up 40lbs is almost 4 weeks . Can't complain about that . 8 weeks left .
    I agree that all tests are worth the same amount but because sust has the 4 test, unknowledgeable people like to think that it is worth more or is bad ass. I feel it is worth just as much as 1ml of test e which in my case, 6 per ml is way higher than I pay for test e. To actually use sustanon correctly and take advantage of all the esters you are paying for would require spending 3 or 4 times the amount of money you would need to spend on a test e or test c cycle. Yes, they are the same but much more cost effective. I wasn't dogging sustanon, just what people pay for it and the general conception of the unaware street novice buying it thinks.
    Last edited by 50%Natural; 01-14-2004 at 01:01 PM.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow 20$ an amp!? Man stick around the board or something. Better off doing a search on the net for gear than get ripped off like that. That sounds like there is a middle man to a middle man to a middle man jacking that price.

If you want any info on sust usage click on the link in my signature and read. Sustanon usage. I concur with the above. If youre new to AS you would be better of using a single ester like enanthate . IMO

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I pay $15 an amp for my sust but its Organon, human grade. My Enanthate I get for $70/10ml and its vet gear. Do these prices seem okay. Also the reason I get the Enanthate so much cheaper is cause it comes from a different source.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Man at even 15 an amp I'd tell my source to get bent. Well sometimes I am that desperate but man. Been a long time since I coughed up that price. I've seen gym sources ripping off kids at even 25/30 an amp for sust and omni's.

I wrote him a note with my secure email address and cell # on it asking him how low he could go for 20 ml's of Enan,put it in a envelope for him and gave it to a girl working at the front desk for her to give to him when he got back from lunch since he works at a place I'm at a lot (I'm leaving to go skiing for the weekend but wanted to let him know I was almost ready to make an order) I just hope the prices are better with the..... I'll have to see when I tlk to him again

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    bros, where i live , any fool believes that $250 is a deal for a "cycle" which consists of 10 amps of sust250. thats 25 per amp. Though, my first cycle was sust i gained a solid 12 lbs and kept every ounce of it.

You think the guy would be mad I did this? theres a good chance i'm gonna run into him tomorrow and im not looking for an ass beating

Swellin Guest
    Expect him to give you a little explanation of why it is not cool to include anyone else in this type of deal (ie the girl). That would be different if he had mentioned that it would be okay to use her as a middle woman.

He might be a little tweaked, but I doubt an ass whipping will be in order.

Nobody has asked yet, but how old are you?

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I agree that all tests are worth the same amount but because sust has the 4 test, unknowledgeable people like to think that it is worth more or is bad ass. I feel it is worth just as much as 1ml of test e which in my case, 6 per ml is way higher than I pay for test e. To actually use sustanon correctly and take advantage of all the esters you are paying for would require spending 3 or 4 times the amount of money you would need to spend on a test e or test c cycle. Yes, they are the same but much more cost effective. I wasn't dogging sustanon, just what people pay for it and the general conception of the unaware street novice buying it thinks.

As you said 1ml sustanon is as least worthy of 1ml test . Totally agree with that . It has a name indeed . Thats why i also first started with sustanon .
    By the way i pay :

6dollars : 1x250sustanon Nile
    40dollars : 10ml test.enan. General Supplements

20dollars is way to much !
    Last edited by SaTyR; 01-20-2004 at 12:03 PM.

razor67 is offline Banned
    if i was to give the guy a note"which i wouldnt have" i would have just told him to get in touch with me... not mentioned anything about gear...

im 21 btw and he knows im not a fed or anything.. p.s. the note was in a envelope sealed up. He's a massage therapist, and it was an envelope that you put tip money in, so It looks like I just gave him a tip from the outside, and I had just worked out with him and had a massage a few days earlier)
    Last edited by CortezTK1982; 01-20-2004 at 06:03 PM.

believe me...lol this is a C.C. that he works at and I highly doubt any of the derelict spa workers would even know what enanth is. lol

thats awesome satyr! how'd you find that guy lol
    40 bucks for enanth....i'd be buying gear like it was candy

Thread Information