Mikey81 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Extremely cutting cycle?

Hi Bros, I was wondering what would be the best solution to get ripped and I mean really ripped, cause my current bf level is 18% so I need melt that **** first before I will do any bulking cycle... I have enough of love handles and stuff like that..., I want your recommendations of juice to stack together to get over it. Would EQ with Winstrol Depot be a good choice, or EQ with Parabolan /Finaplix ? I've never taken Fina so I don't even know how to use this ****. I live in Poland so I might find Parabolan easier, besides what's the real deal with Parabolan/Fina the first one is cycle hexa something and Fina is acetate but what's the difference in reacting to muscles? I'm 6'2, 210lbs. I don't want to take any testosterone no more, no more D-bols, nothing that gives water retention... I hope I'm not being boring to y'all! Will appreciate your help!

This is the way I would stack it:

1 - 10 EQ 400mg/week
    7 - 12 Winstrol 50mg/EOD or ED
    7 - 12 Parabolan 152mg/week

400g of protein and the carbs how many? 200g all the time or do the Zig Zag??? 3 day low carb 2 days high???

I'm at lower intermediate level of roids - just did a couple of D-bol/Omnadren cycles!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Dude... you are begging to be flamed....

i just don't have it in me..

do a search.. fat cutting in the upper right hand side..

it will give you about 9 different threads...... this has been talked about to death.. but go check the info.. cause you are asking to be flamed.. don't take it personal if you do..

peace
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Bartleby is offline Member
    hows your diet and cardio routine?? if your bf is 18% your diet prob isnt too good...do a search, and i personally would hold off on aas and try to get your bodyfat down with diet/cardio...aas does not burn fat, diet/cardio does, the aas will help you preserve muscle while dieting and trying to cut....

skii96 is offline Member
    Reduce your cals and clean up your daily diet and start doign cardio 20-30 minutes everyday. After about 6 wks of this if you arent getting the results you want then think about doing a cutting cycle.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you say Parabolon

do you have a time machine to travel back in time and purchase an original amp of the coveted Parabolon.

this is not a flame bro...but that's not a great stack...read some more.

Let us know your stats and previous cycle history, and maybe we can help you out.

Thread Information