tall_skinny is offline Junior Member

Question Deca+winny cycle: will i need some PCT. if so how much?

This is my first cycle and i was wondering if i would need to take any PCT. I am on my 5th week and just started the winny. I waited for the deca to kick in to start taking the winny. Im doing 400mg of deca a week for 4 more weeks. then ill finish of the rest of the winny by itself(1cc MWF). (a total of 11 week cycle) If i need any tell me how much to take and the consequences of not taking PCT. Help me out please and tell me what yall think.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    why are you running a cycle with no test? YES you will need clomid. Run it three weeks after your last deca shot. 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10 days, 50mg next 10. if you dont it will take you a long time to recover naturally, and possible that you'll loose some gains. please research more before starting your next cycle. winny + deca is not a good cycle. not a flame just some advice.

how old are you btw? whats your training history?

peace

Pudgy is offline New Member
    deca is harsh. "deca dick" etc so yes. and i agree you need a test base.

im 21. been working out for about a year but staying the same strength and weight. im too afraid of the stronger steriods to take them

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well, as long as your here, it would behoove you to read the educational forums and members cycle results. there are a whole slew of guys who go that route for the same reason you did. in the end, your really best off running test. Check out the forums, there is a wealth of knowledge there literally at your fingertips. Welcome to AR.

do you have clomid for pct?

Thumbs up

no but i have a great source here i can get some clomid
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca+winny cycle: will i need some PCT. if so how much?-9903432581.jpg  

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    so.....

you got your cycle together with no post cycle stuff? i know youre tired of hearing it bro, but research is the key here. deca shuts you down hard and long...... this is one reason for running a test base.
    this is also probably the MAIN reason for you needing pct.
    while deca is a great bulking drug, it does have its drawbacks, and this is one of 'em.
    get some clomid, and maybe some nolva too. you might need a combo of these 2 drugs to get your libido back.

please look into researching test and deca, along with the anti-e's and clomid therapy before you start another run, ok?
    if you need anything else, feel free to pm me.........

peace I4L

Thread Information