skinnyfocker is offline New Member

tren, dbol, deca

I would like to get some insite on how those who have been using for a while would use these together. I have 2 10ml 100mg bottles of trenbolone , one 10ml 300mg bottle of deca , and 80 pinkl dbol , now i am a small guy i recently had some dramatic weight lose to to other vices and i'm currently 5'7 125pds and need my 20 pds back quick. i havent liffted weights in a while but i will start as soon as i get an ok that these are good to do togher and how. Please help

theboss is offline Associate Member
    2 words...... chinese buffet

you need food...not AAS...send it to me.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyfocker
    I would like to get some insite on how those who have been using for a while would use these together. I have 2 10ml 100mg bottles of trenbolone, one 10ml 300mg bottle of deca, and 80 pinkl dbol, now i am a small guy i recently had some dramatic weight lose to to other vices and i'm currently 5'7 125pds and need my 20 pds back quick. i havent liffted weights in a while but i will start as soon as i get an ok that these are good to do togher and how. Please help

Tren and Deca arent recommended to using in the same cycle, especially with no form of Test, again dont juice, as i think you need more knowledge of aas. Im saying this to helping you bro, save the juice. Get your diet in check, and you will see good results just from that.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    you are going at this all wrong man....all wrong.

you will gain weight with tren , deca , dbol . lol....and you'll lose it just as fast, because you have no base. 125? please.....you better be 3ft tall.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crash187ct
    you are going at this all wrong man....all wrong.

you will gain weight with tren , deca , dbol . lol....and you'll lose it just as fast, because you have no base. 125? please.....you better be 3ft tall.

The bro stated he has lost dramatic weight due to other vices, and he stated he was 5'7.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    u need to learn to eat properly .. aas WILL DO NOTHING FOR YOU if u can not eat to sustain the mass u have now .. how on earth are u going to retain the mass u gain from aas.. YOU WONT so go ahead .. skip ur cycle and send me the $ u would be wasting.. after u do that go chek out the diet forum.. DIETING ISNT JUST FOR FAT people .. its for skinnies too ..

Apex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyfocker
    had some dramatic weight lose to to other vices and i'm currently 5'7 125pds

Brother, I'm no vet on here, I am in my first cycle now-

If your other vices are what I'm thinking then hear this-

Before we go f*kin around with our body, we want to make sure we are in excellent physical shape first!

125 lbs. - man I think your asking for trouble - JMO

Thread Information