Thread: Agression

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Agression

Last cycle i did was deca and found no agression (i know some say it doesn't exist! blah blah, but with me it does! ) But anyway when i did that cycle it was not until week 6 or 7 that i started to get very easily aggrivated. Now i'm barely into week two of a test/deca cycle and already feeling like killing people for the smallest stupidest things. It this normal with test, cause i don't recall reading about aggression this early. i am only currently taking 750 mg a week of cyp? and 400 of deca. Should i take some kava kava

Cheers

did the aggression kick in within a weeK?

georgie24 is offline Member
    dude i havent dona a cycyle yet, but i can tell you i get pissed off easy too sometimes i guess its the eca or somethimg but people are very f-ing anoying, anyway try a 100mg shot of 5-htp to break that cycle it worked for me klet me kjnow if it worked for you.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    increased aggresion is a very real side effect for most of the human race while on aas. some people offer scientific study this and that blah, blah, blah.... but it is real. maybe worse for some, but real non the less. you just have to recognize it, and control it. aas arent an excuse to be an asshole. you just have to handle yourself a little more carefully.

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    bigkev put it well. Some would have you believe roid rage is a myth, such as the article in this months Muscular Development. I can tell you it is very real for me and many bro's I know. Test and Fina seem to be the most offensive in this regard. I am seriously edgy on test / fina combo's. When you think you are losing it, always stop and realize that the hormones are probably the cause of most of your anger not the situation. Take a moment and think before reacting in anger, especially when AS is in your system!!!

And yes, I notice mood changes by the end of the firsts week depending on the test ester used...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Originally posted by 1Banshee
    bigkev put it well. Some would have you believe roid rage is a myth, such as the article in this months Muscular Development. I can tell you it is very real for me and many bro's I know. Test and Fina seem to be the most offensive in this regard. I am seriously edgy on test / fina combo's. When you think you are losing it, always stop and realize that the hormones are probably the cause of most of your anger not the situation. Take a moment and think before reacting in anger, especially when AS is in your system!!!

And yes, I notice mood changes by the end of the firsts week depending on the test ester used...
    i now have backing!!! well said b1...

Well increased aggression is here to stay i guess, cause i want to kick the shit out of everyone i know now. Today i almost snapped a pool cue in half, not b/c someone pissed me off, but b/c i missed one shot! and i also snapped the other day when someone signaled and changed lanes infront of me. I went nuts and followed them, why? i don't know, it just pissed the living F@CK out of me, and i needed to kick their ass. But i think they seen i was following them and took off.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    try to resort to something that will take your agression somewhere else. it always helps me if i listen to music or if i have sex.

Its not how strong you are, its how good you look on the beach!

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    When I get really amped up I like to get off. No shit, sex is a real release for anger. If you don't have a girl just punch the clown. You'll feel a little better.

Originally posted by THE JU-ICE
    just punch the clown. You'll feel a little better.
    LMAO!
    I don't think my clown can take anymore abuse

jersey juice is offline Member
    OK fellas, here's my take on the whole aggression issue. Why do you neuter your dog?? To prevent him from running, and well being aggressive. Now you take the male hormone testosterone that makes us men and also makes us more competitive and aggressive than females and supplement it with doses that are well above your normal hormone levels and tell me roid rage is a myth?!?! BULLSHIT!! It is VERY real, granted it's in your mind and controllable, but you will become more aggressive. You can control it, but it is a very real situation.

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    Here is my take on agression:

XANAX

It works wonders!

Glassvoice

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    sounds like we all have the same problems..I get so irratable that I often wonder how I manage to keep my friends while I'm on..I have to say dbol was the worst,2nd to anadrol ,but that was more of a mood swing depression freakout whereas dbol is a total aggression fest,and third would be fina,I felt agitated all day on that stuff,from morning till night,then I cant sleep unless I'm taking meds to put me out,which is the only way I can do it while on a major cycle.I also tried the kava kava shit..what a waste!! the best 2 things for aggression is without a doubt ,xanex and valium.it completely erased my rage last time..wish I would've gotten ahold of it sooner,would've saved me all kinds of trouble..

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    im sure ill hear some shit for saying this but the best thing to chill you out and make you go to sleep is

rohbynol. you can buy 100 in mex for about 50 bucks. dont give them to anyone though bc theyll think your a date rapist. anyway i started my stack of deca and test and i get in about 5 confrontations a day, o well its fun.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Xanax

Full Intensity, Bro I know how you feel. I've been on Test Enth for 13 weeks and have experienced intense mood swings and aggressiveness. I know many doctors hate the drug, because it becomes addicting very fast, but xanax has done wonders for me as well. Glad you brought that up Glassvoice. Without Xanax I think I would be in deep shit somehow by now. Not recommending it but just giving what works for me. Good luck.

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    amen to that dude..xanex..for when you're not feeling..."so fresh"...HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information