gettinthere is offline Associate Member

howmany cycles to be worthwhile??

I read in a lot of these posts that most of the "big guys" have been using for years. I'm at what I would consider the minimum age-22 yrs old- for starting. I really don't want to be like arnold or whatever, i just want to gain a solid 25 lbs that I can keep indefinitely. What I'm trying to ask is, is one or two cycles even worth the time and money if I don't plan on continuing as throughout my lifting career? I've really started to plateau lately at 6'5" and 205lbs, very cut. I just want to do a couple cycles and then be able to quit using, but keep the gains by regular lifting and dieting. Heres what I was planning for my 1st:

enanthate ...2mL per week, weeks 1-10. (500/w)
    equipoise ....2mL per week, weeks 1-10. (400/w)
    arimidex ......1 tab per day, day 1-100.
    Clomid.........100/d 1st week off, 50/d 2nd week off

Any help on any aspect of this would be greatly appreciated. I am trying real hard to place this order this week so help me out soon! I think a lot of new guys are curious as to how "little" they can use without it still being worth it.

Thanks all,
    gettinthere

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: howmany cycles to be worthwhile??

Originally posted by gettinthere
    What I'm trying to ask is, is one or two cycles even worth the time and money if I don't plan on continuing as throughout my lifting career ?
    I'd say it is. Of course you'll find that it's somewhat "addicting" after you get off because one day you're lifting this much, and the next week, you can't do it or can barely do it. You're at an age (like me) where a cycle does wonders for you. I'd say do it and find out if you like it or not.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You,ll never just do one or two its that simple if you want to progress every year you will continue.Then again 1 or 2 cycles a year IMO is OK.

hey billy....

Of course I will do only one or two if thats all i can afford!! lol, i've just finalized my order and it came out to 460 bucks...Thats for my FIRST cycle ever!! I could have bought like 3 strippers for that much!

thanks for the reply though, i know what you mean. I'
    m just hoping I can make this a one or two time thing. If for no other reason than after I graduate college and get a job working out with this intensity will not be feasible in my line of work...

get big now

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    One thing I would wait 2 weeks after your last dose of enanthate /eq to start clomid. Running the arimidex through clomid is VERY VERY good.

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: hey billy....

460 bucks... I could have bought like 3 strippers for that much!
    dude, we gotta talk. you're payin too much. haha...

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    I have seen 1mg tabs of arimidex for as much as 7 or 8 bux so that is a big variable and will likely make your cycle cost more. Arimidex and Clomid are items you wont regret getting and items most "uneducated" people dont bother with. You wont be dissapointed. IMO you dont need 1mg tabs each day unless you say 1 tab meaning .25mg tabs like I have.

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    460 ... holy shit that's alot of money... you could have got two good cycles for that? Anyhow i think it is very worth just doing a couple cycles to help your progress... and if you don't plan on taking them all the time...it's only a plus because less sides when your older....less need for HUGE cycles later on down the role....and you'll probably still have your hair...

these aren't decent prices?

it came to about 500 for all this, he gave it to me for 460 cause i begged like a bitch.
    2 X 10ml test enanth.....250/ml
    2 X 10ml eq....................200/ml
    plenty of liquidex...30 mg i think
    and enough clomid for 3 week taper 150-50mg

Even if these are expensive prices, I will go ahead as long as I'm not getting truly ass-raped. I trust the source as much as I can and thats worth 100 bucks to me.

what do you think?

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: these aren't decent prices?

and enough clomid for 3 week taper 150-50mg
    a 2 week taper (300 one day, 100 6 days, 50 week), is like 25 pills or something...) don't think you'll need 150 pills of clomid.

keymastur....what i meant was....

150MG to 100MG to 50MG week 12-13-14, of 10 wk cycle
    not 150 tabs
    Sorry that wasn't very clear.
    Does that sound right now?

let me know

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah, much better. i was little confused and i guess i misread it. been starin at this screen too long this afternoon

the way i did mine (got the idea from someone else, bigkev i think, i forget) is up above. ran me almost 30 pills - 1 box.

first dose of clomid

When exactly did you take that very first 300mg of clomid? Was it before you stopped injecting, (I've heard of that) or was it a week after your last inject or...?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    depends. 3 - 4 days after winny, 2 weeks after any test.

cool....

well its gonna be t200 so i will wait a couple weeks then
    thanks a lot bro

CYCLEON Guest
    looks good except for your clomid therapy - check the Educational section on how to do so - basically 300mg Day1 then 100mg fr 10 days then 10 days @ 50mg or something similar. got to have a load dose.

thanks cycleon....

Yeah man i'm definitely going to go with that method. I hadn't really read up on it enough to know more than the fact that i needed it at the end...I'll load 300 then taper...
    YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AWESOME!!!

Thread Information