bigitaly is offline New Member

eq and primo combination side effects

I want to add solid, lean mass and I think that my body would respond well to a primo depot and EQ cycle, but I'm worried about hair loss. I am 23, and I have a slight receding hair line. I started taking rogaine in December, not to grow the hair back that I've lost, but more so to prevent further hair loss- at least until I get married (haha!).

If I decide to go this route, my cycle would be something like:
    primo 6 weeks @ 400mg
    Equipoise 8 weeks @ 400mg
    nolvadex to play around with (I have no problems with gyno, I would more or less take it to look more vascular) and clomid post cycle

I have done 2 previous cycles 1 1/2 years ago and 2 years ago. Both involved test, but I never noticed significant hair loss. I know Rogaine won't prevent hair loss when my body has elevated DHT levels, but based on what I've said and from your experiences with EQ and Primo, do you guys think I'll be okay?

Also, will my sex drive be negatively affected at all while on this cycle?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    You should throw in some test and bump the EQ to at least 10 weeks.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Primo, if legit, is a good "side-dish" steroid ...one that is used to compliment another..its benifits stacked with EQ will most likely leave you disappointed. If you really want lean gains try Fina/Prop/EQ and chuck in the Primo if you want. Balding is a side effect that hits many of us, some it seems to hit harder than others. EQ can also be harsh on ones hairline, just as the different Tests. The best advice I can give is to throw caution to the wind and do a real cycle with a real stack and get the gains you truely want. Good luck with your future marriage and cycle.
    Last edited by BamaSlamma; 01-21-2004 at 01:14 AM.

bigitaly is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Primo, if legit, is a good "side-dish" steroid...one that is used to compliment another..its benifits stacked with EQ will most likely leave you disappointed. If you really want lean gains try Fina/Prop/EQ and chuck in the Primo if you want. Balding is a side effect that hits many of us, some it seems to hit harder than others. EQ can also be harsh on ones hairline, just as the different Tests. The best advice I can give is to throw caution to the wind and do a real cycle with a real stack and get the gains you truely want. Good luck with your future marriage and cycle.
    Thanks for the advice! I have the primo on hand. Getting rid of it might be kind of difficult, but what if I combined Parabolan (instead of EQ) with the Primo? From reading, it sounds like Parabolan has faster gains than EQ and it doesn't convert to DHT. The brand in question is British Dragon. Has anyone used gear from this company? I've never used Parabolan, and it's been a year and a half since I last juiced, so I'm not sure what dosage I would use (if I get it). 76mg x three times a week?

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    you have to run at least a cc of test a week or you will have sexual side effects
    I would personaly run the primo with at least 200 test a week or or your
    results will be minimal if your running primo or EQ I would run them for at least
    10 weeks try some propecia for dht

Thread Information