P007 is offline New Member

Equipoise or Deca

Which is better equipoise or Deca , and why? The reason why I am asking is because I am planning on using one of them in my cycle. My cycle will consist of:

Week 1-12 Test Cypionate 400mg a week
    Week 1-5 Anadrol 50 100mg ED
    Week 1-12 Nolvadex 20mg a day
    Week 1-12 Proviron 25mg a day

I was thinking of adding either 250mg a week of Deca for Weeks 1-12 or 200mg a week of Equipoise for Weeks 1-12. Which would be the better way to go? Thanks for the help.

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    either will do just fine, im running deca in my next cycle. But i think most everyone has their own opinion. You will probably get EQ for most of your responses.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I just read Tmeoe’s thread so, sorry if I’m terse.

There are many many many posts that deal directly with the differences between Deca and EQ. Please, do a search and read first. Make up your own mind, then come back to this thread and state your goals. We’ll help you critique your cycle then.

The search button is at the top right of the forum.

Doc

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I prefer EQ, a little less water retention.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    EQ is my choice, but i don't want the water and liked the hardness and pumps from it.
    it all depends on what you want to do, what you can get and cost. both are good all around choices with your cycle, but i'd go with EQ. just my .02 though.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    EQ =quality , Deca =quanity.. what you like better ?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle
    EQ =quality , Deca =quanity.. what you like better ?
    agreed.....i also think that EQ is a better choice because of the hunger increase....definatly a big plus if your trying to bulk....i like the pumps you get wit EQ....youll definatly look better using EQ...JMO

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Since you have Drol..I would reccomend EQ...less bloat..no chance of bitch tits and Deca prick...also EQ gives vascularity and the benifical EQ hunger.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I just read Tmeoe’s thread so, sorry if I’m terse.

There are many many many posts that deal directly with the differences between Deca and EQ. Please, do a search and read first. Make up your own mind, then come back to this thread and state your goals. We’ll help you critique your cycle then.

The search button is at the top right of the forum.

Doc

I have decided to go with EQ, I think it will give me better quality gains. Is 200mg a week for 12 weeks enough of a dosage, or shouldI go a little higher? Say like 400mg a week? Thanks for the help.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P007
    I have decided to go with EQ, I think it will give me better quality gains. Is 200mg a week for 12 weeks enough of a dosage, or shouldI go a little higher? Say like 400mg a week? Thanks for the help.
    I would say bump it up to 400mg a week, you want to have 2mg per lb of bodyweight, thats what I go by for deca and EQ.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i like deca for the joint pain,but thats about it...you have to love eq for the vascularity it helps bring out,the appatite stimulant and of course the price is alot better then deca.plus your chances of getting real eq over bogus deca is alot better.i like to use at 600mg/week,anything less i feel you dont get the full bennies.....goodluck bro

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i like deca for the joint pain,but thats about it...you have to love eq for the vascularity it helps bring out,the appatite stimulant and of course the price is alot better then deca.plus your chances of getting real eq over bogus deca is alot better.i like to use at 600mg/week,anything less i feel you dont get the full bennies.....goodluck bro

If I was to bump it up to 600mg a week, should I inject it all at once or should I divide to dose? Thanks.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    400mg a week is sufficient, 600mg a week isn’t needed.

Thread Information