Thread: cutting

gokorn1 is offline New Member

cutting

Hey bros whats going on? I've been doing a lot of research on bulking cycles but i think that i'm going to do a cutting cycle instead so i've been doing some research and this is what i have come up with. I'm 21, 172lbs and about 13%bf. I've read a lot where people have done a cutting cycle and put on about 5 lbs and totally shredded, so what i want to do a cycle including this gear: tren , winny, and clen , and clomid at the end of course. I was thinking of running it like this but it needs some critiquing.
    tren:week 1-10 700mg/wk shot every day
    winny:week 4-10 50mg/day
    clen: not sure yet
    I'd really appreciate the help
    thanx

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    Quote Originally Posted by gokorn1
    Hey bros whats going on? I've been doing a lot of research on bulking cycles but i think that i'm going to do a cutting cycle instead so i've been doing some research and this is what i have come up with. I'm 21, 172lbs and about 13%bf. I've read a lot where people have done a cutting cycle and put on about 5 lbs and totally shredded, so what i want to do a cycle including this gear: tren , winny, and clen , and clomid at the end of course. I was thinking of running it like this but it needs some critiquing.
    tren:week 1-10 700mg/wk shot every day
    winny:week 4-10 50mg/day
    clen: not sure yet
    I'd really appreciate the help
    thanx
    what's your experence bro? is this your first cycle? how tall are you? 700mg of tren a week is heavy going if your a first timer.

peace

kahn is offline Junior Member
    i'm 5 8' 173lbs 13-14%bf 21yo. I decided to go with
    test p. 100 mg/eod for 8 weeks, winny 50mg/ed weeks 3-8 and then throw some tren in there as well and pct for afterwards.

Thread Information