Baldy03 is offline New Member

questions about fina and dbol

I was planning on taking a cycle of fina with some kind of test. Now i wasn't sure if i needed to take something like test prop or if i could take something called mag 10 which can be bought at GNC? Also i was going to take a 6 week cycle of dbol by itself. would this be a bad idea?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Dbol alone is not recommended. The gains that you will get from them alone will be gone when you are finished using.

As for test, Many of us recommend it as a basis to any cycle and I would stick by that if I was you. Fina and test prop are a great combination if you are intersted in cutting.

Most important what is your cycle history, and age? And if you go through with this cycle don't forget about anti-e's and clomid for PCT.

I am not familiar with Mag 10 from GNC so I can't comment.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    nothing from GNC is even deserves to be in the same cateory as AS...dont consider useing over the counter stuff if you wanna do it right

shredz answered your other q's

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    Mag-10 is a huge waste of money(prohormone), let alone it being ridicusly priced. Test Prop and Tren are a great combo, they act quick so a long cycle is not needed and you will notice bigger changes in your body(it will cut you up!!)

shredz, i am 18 and i have never actually done any cycles. i am just getting started on cycles. i am going to try to get my hands on some test prop. what would someone recommend to take with a dbol cycle?

also, would it be better to take dbol and fina together if i couldn't get my hands on some test prop

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    Bro your to young, all you need is creatine, glutamine, multivitamins, a good diet and workout plan and your set...if you need any help with these PM me, however I refuse to give you any more advice on how to use steroids until you are at least 21 years old....

Good Luck,

FD

your still gowing...if you juice now oyu could be looking at very serious long term effects...dealing with growth plates to sex issues...wait 3 more years, and maybe longer...supps did wonders for me 3 years ago...just wait youll be happier when your older

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    This is the exact reason why I never gave dosages or anything as well as asking your age. At 18 your natural testosterone levels are through the roof. Hell it is like you are using gear without spending the money. For example when I was 18 I went from 132lbs to 186lbs in 14 months. NATURALLY.

So take your time with this. Get some OTC supplements like creatine, glutamine, whey protein, some MRP's and you will be on you way. And it shouldn't cost you nearly as much.

Then when you get older and you find yourself hitting a plateau then you can consider it.

Thread Information