Thread: first cycle....

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

first cycle....

Ok well me and my buddy are aiming to start our first cycle by the middle or end of feb. I'm thinking of running a 10 week test e cycle and i he wants to do a deca cycle (i told him to try a test only first but thats what he wants to do)

I'm planning on running test depo 250 by galenika. Im not 100% sure if i should run 500 or the 250 since it is my first cycle, (i'm leaning toward 500 mg/wk broke in two shots {mon, thurs} I will have nolva on hand in case of itchy nips and clomid and nolva for pct.

my buddy is planning on running 400mg of norma deca (broke into two shots, prolly mon and thurs as well.) Im not real sure what he wants for pct though i think he just plans on running novla and clomid and will have nolva in case of gyno (even though this will not completely elimnate the deca induced gyno if he does by chance get it, i have read it will cut down on it because it will elimnate regular E and then the pro e will be the only one left....did i get that right???)

Is there anything we should change or do differently to help us get the most out of our cycle?

another thing i was thinking but wasn;t real sure on would something like an eca be an affective way to kind of cut down on water weight or would that be a bad idea with gear??

both of us would also like to cut after after with clen and im just curious how long we would need to wait from the end of cycle to start or if we could do it right away???

TimberFrame is offline New Member
    I did my first cycle at age 30. 300mg of Test E / wk for 8 weeks. I gained 20 lbs and kept 15.

Your buddy should probably reconsider his plan. Some basic research will explain why, as I'm sure other members responding to this message will.

he wanted to do deca for a long time but after reading this forum i've become less open to the idea of trying that for my first cycle. So that is why i changed my idea and for osme reason he's still all for it even thoguh i tried explaining what i've learned.... i guess he'll learn from his mistake if i can;t convince him

Bartleby is offline Member
    you can run it at either 250mg/wk or 500mg/wk, i personally prefer low doses, the decision is yours...deca by itself is usually not recommended, your friend is better off running test with his deca or a test only cycle for his first....

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    Your buddy needs test with that deca .

You should start with low doses and as you get more experienced raise the doses.

250mg/week will be fine, I would strecth your cycle for 12 week, I would start clen around week 15 when you start PCT, clen is anti-catabolic so it will help stop your muslces from breaking down

Im glad to hear you will have nolva on hand, never start a cycle until you have everyting you need.

Good Luck,

FD

thanks guy, im really pumped to start this, i hope all works out according to plan.. im gonna see if i can;t persuade my friend, i don;t want him to get messed up. If i take the low dose of 250 shoudl i just do it all at once or split it in like two .5 cc shots?? also any idea how much clen would be needed overall for a cycle?? i've been searching for it but can;t get a consensus on a total. Thanks again for the help fellas

Thread Information