eharp83 is offline New Member

Have gynecomastia. Start first cycle?

I'm 20 years old, am 6'0'' tall, weigh 215, and have 12% bodyfat. I have never used AAS, but I have gynecomastia on my right nipple. My doctor says it isn't that unusual and not to worry about it, but I feel my testosterone is too low and my workouts could be suffering because of it. Could starting a cycle help? I'm thinking of taking D-Bol and Deca for my first cycle. I know you guys say to wait until you're 21, but I feel my testosterone needs to be raised. Thanks for your advice.

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    Your alittle to young, however if you really want to do one do a test beginner cycle. This would be a great one for you:

1-4 d-bol 30 to 40mg/day
    1-12 test enthanate 300 to 400mg/wk
    take nolvadex all the way through, and through your pct that will prevent you from getting any further gyno

Good Luck,

FD

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    By the way, never do deca alone, I forgot to mention that...Test should always be your base, you can build on your base by adding deca to your cycle...understand?

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    Listen to the fart.......he is an intelligent deamon

blanket is offline Junior Member
    I don think doin a cycle would help your gyno ( if not making it worst) I had gyno since i was 14. last year I started my first cycle and since then I've done one more and it hasnt change a bit (Im 22) Im just worried that it could get worst if Im not carefull. and about what the dr. said thats right its not unusual cuz alot of the new generations males have it. but I donno if theres any treatment for it other than surgery.

Surgery?

helios is offline Associate Member
    I have a mild to moderate case of gyno (I am getting it removed in June, thank g-d) which became apparent during puberty, at any rate I started my first cycle at your age. If you are cautious about it, which means using your anti-e's during a cycle it most likely will not worsen. It is a judgement call on your part but if you take the proper precautions you will stay as is.

And btw as fartdaemon said, do alot more research before starting a cycle because what have planned out is not a great idea.

-helios

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    yeah bro, gyno from youth isn't that uncommon. I have a small case myself. However, doing a cycle will not help it. I have ran a cutting cycle before, but I feel the only way to get rid of it bypassing surgery would be cardio. I have never done cardio, but I am sure if I had, it would be gone. Don't worry bro, you aren't the only one, but dbol and deca would only make it worse.

What who has planned out? fartdaemon or me?

Does having gyno affect your workouts?

Quote Originally Posted by eharp83
    Does having gyno affect your workouts?
    no, why would you think that? gyno has nothing to do with low test levels in most cases, it is just chub left over from the younger years, or at least in my case

Doesn't it mean that my testosterone is too low?

Chub left over from younger years? I don't know about that.

well, my case, I was fat when I entered puberty, and I have fat deposited right behind my nipple. I have lost 30 lbs before but didn't loose the fat there. You can get gyno but it doesn't mean your test levels are too low, it means your estrogen levels are too high

longhornDr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    no, why would you think that? gyno has nothing to do with low test levels in most cases, it is just chub left over from the younger years, or at least in my case
    Low test levels is one of the major causes of gyno.

Gyno isn't just about estrogen levels, it's about androgen/estrogen balance.

Thread Information