Thread: Tren and winny

gokorn1 is offline New Member

Tren and winny

This is my first cycle, and i want to put on a about 5 pounds and cut up. Me and 2 of my friends are starting a stripping business on the side for private parties so i need to add a few lbs and get a six pack, but I was wondering why people dont recommend doing tren for a first cycle. I'm gonna do tren @100mg/day and winny@50mg/day and maybe throw some clen in there and also hit the clomid when i'm done. Will this cause any mood swings like "roid rage "?

Last edited by gokorn1; 01-21-2004 at 01:00 AM. Reason: pic didn't post

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    bro, do a little research on tren and you will see why it is not recommended. A little in sight though is that it is a rather harsh aas and you have to inject eod at the very least. It shuts you down pretty hard also. If you are willing to go winny, might I suggest a prop/winny cycle? You could run 100-150mg prop eod along with 50mg winny ed or eod. That is more up your alley for a first cycle. you could run 6-8 weeks and see excellent results

kahn is offline Junior Member
    but doesnt test cause water retntion, and i've just heard nothing but good things about tren and thats why i wanted to do it. Will prop make that much of a difference instead of the tren?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren is pretty harsh, You need to shoot it eod, and you need to run a test ester with the tren, its cut and dry no two ways around it.. If you are afraid of water retention throw in some armidex.. With just tren and winstrol the tren will shut you down, not good times!!

If you feel comfortable with sticking urself eod, for 10 weeks i would run tren, if not..try something different.

Quote Originally Posted by kahn
    but doesnt test cause water retntion, and i've just heard nothing but good things about tren and thats why i wanted to do it. Will prop make that much of a difference instead of the tren?
    go to the search button and type tren in. Within 10 minutes you will find a plethera of info.

i dont mind shooting every day for the tren , but the only real question i have, is will i get the results i want from test p. winny and clen ? How does it work with the water retention? Does it go away eventually, I'll take nolva or arimidex if needed. I dont mind swithching to the test cuz its cheaper anyway, I just wanna make sure i'm doing the right thing.
    thanx

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kahn
    i dont mind shooting every day for the tren , but the only real question i have, is will i get the results i want from test p. winny and clen ? How does it work with the water retention? Does it go away eventually, I'll take nolva or arimidex if needed. I dont mind swithching to the test cuz its cheaper anyway, I just wanna make sure i'm doing the right thing.
    thanx

Prop, winny, and clen will give you good results, probably alot better than you even think. If you do a 10 or 12 week cycle you will look completly different from that picture above.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    Prop, winny, and clen will give you good results, probably alot better than you even think. If you do a 10 or 12 week cycle you will look completly different from that picture above.

forgot to say that the winny will help with water retention and amridex will too. If you get some water wait it will go away after you done.

alright, sounds good guys. i was wanting to put on like 5 lbs or so as well with this, will i still accomplish that with the test. And will i c pretty good results if i ran the test for 2 weeks b4 the winny and then throw the winny in for weeks 3-8?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren and Winny seem to give the same benifits to many. Also, always use a test with anything IMO.

i've decided to go with test P. 100mg/eod week 1-8, winny tabs 50mg/ed week 3-8 and some tren . and pct afterwards. I have some denkall dbol . Can i incorporate this into my cycle at all. I know how to use it, but like i said from the start i want to get the shredded six pack and cut up while putting on a few lbs, so would the dbol b a good choice or would i bulk too much to cut like i want or whats the deal?

You don't need the dbol , it will cause water retention and you have prop anyway, which is a jumpstarter itself.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Dude,
    Drop the d-bol you won't need it. Prop, Winnie, Tren = you'll put on alot more than 5 lbs.....just be ready for the clomid (by far the worst part of any cycle imo)

No, i'm not doing the tren anymore. I'm doing test P. 100mg/eod week 1-8, winny 50mg ed, week 3-8, and clenbuterol . Thats it no tren, i took your guys advice against it. I've heard different things about clen though. Some say to take it from the start for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. And some people say to take it when pct is started. whats the word?
    thanx

Do u think that maybe i should run the prop from weeks 1-10 and start the winny from weeks 4-10? will that extra 2 weeks make much of a difference?

I liked your original setup of 8 weeks. With prop as your base, you don't have to run the cycle 10 weeks since it is a shorter ester. Go with your original plan, you'll see awesome results. Be ready for 10-15 pounds though

10 - 15 lbs sounds good to me. At the same time i want to drop from about 13%bf to as low as possible, maybe around 8-9% with a very clean diet and exercise and with a little help of a clen eca stack started at the same time as clomid. does this sound reasonable, or should i run the clen and eca at during the cycle instead of after?

Thread Information