dr_ma is offline Junior Member

Natual Test Production

How long or much steriods do you have to do before your natual testosterone production shuts down?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I don't know the exact amount but i do know if you take as little as 150-200 mgs a week for three weeks or more it will shut you down. It also depends on what you are taking but as i said above it doesn't take much.

It is completely different for each person, this is also why proper pct is very important so that natutural test levels can be brought up

righton is offline Senior Member
    No real definative answer, depends on what your bodys normal range is. If your body see's a low range as being normal, any added amount could put you over the top and stop production.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_ma
    How long or much steriods do you have to do before your natual testosterone production shuts down?
    I understand 1 to 3 weeks to shut down - everyone is different, and same for restarting although there is evidence your HTPA will ask for testosterone to be made faster if both testosterone and estrogens are low. If you have high estrogen it can fool your body into thinking it doesnt need testosterone and take longer to restart.

Thread Information