Mealticket is offline Senior Member

NO script for slin needed!!!

Just found out that in my state no script for insulin is needed. Now to research what kind of insulin is best and how often to use. Anyone out there use on regular basis have any advice? Are you guys not worried about your pancreas shutting down w. slin usage and becoming insulin dependnt and diabetic the rest of your lives? Sounds kinda scary to me!

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    no script for alot of needles in alot of states, just walk in and ask, if they dont have them in stock theyll usually order them for you

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Can I ask what state your in??

Meathead I think he meant actual Insulin , not insulin needles....but I could be wrong.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    May not be state required, but most pharmacies require it as a store policy.

You need to do alot of research on this. Your pancrease is not going to shut down. There is no negative feedback loop like the HTPA.

Do tons of reading.

Unless you have at least 10 cycles or so under your belt and weight Id say at least 230+ you dont need to even bother with slin.

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    use the educational threads i believe there is a insulin 101 post

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    May not be state required, but most pharmacies require it as a store policy.

You need to do alot of research on this. Your pancrease is not going to shut down. There is no negative feedback loop like the HTPA.

Do tons of reading.

Unless you have at least 10 cycles or so under your belt and weight Id say at least 230+ you dont need to even bother with slin.
    Called up Walgreens and asked if there was a limit and the tech said only limit is what i have in stock. Why do you suggest having so many cycles completed before usage? Why do you suggest weighin in @ 230 or more?

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Why do you suggest weighin in @ 230 or more?
    Because insulin is a hormone for the advanced bodybuilder who has a lot of experience with performance enhancing drugs. Learn how to use some more basic stuff first before you go killing yourself with insulin.

Thread Information