HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Question Tabs VS AquaSlolutions??

Hey bros,
    I have a question for ya.
    I have been reading a lot about these aquaSolution products such as D-bol, Anadrol and Clens...etc.. and I was just wondering if anyone has used the aquaSloution over the tabs. is it better or worse..are they just as effective..aslo I have found for example d-bol 100mg/ml In the past I would have taken lets say 10 5mg tabs thought the day, but could you take 50mg .5ml once during the day, would this be the same..also just so I know I am on the right page this is all taken orally, correct. just shoot it in the mouth and down the hatch...
    I can get for example 50ml 100mg/ml d-bol for like 85$ and it is equivalent to 500 5m tabs..so this is a big money saver for me..if this stuff really works
    Let me know
    Thanks for all the help
    HW

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    You are correct that liquids are still taken orally. I mean, I think you can inject the dbol , but it hurts like hell.

Now, it wouldn’t be a good idea to take all 50mg at once. You want to space it just like the tabs and probably with meals just like the tabs. Same goes with clen .

I don’t know about that brand though, but that’s a general answer for liquids

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    Just like Doc said, you take the liquids orally the same as you would with the pills. So split the liquid into 10mg doses like your d-bol, do not take 50mg all at once

Thanks,
    but what about the quality VS tabs is one better than the other..and is there any way to test to see if it is under dosed, also some say to put some water in your mouth before putting the liquid, for better taste?? any ideas on that

Bump...

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    From what I understand Hollywood,
    The quality is on par. I assume you can test your liquids the way you would test your gear.

For taste, yeah you can put some water in your mouth then drop the liquid in and down it with more water.

Liquid clen , clomid and nolva is horrible, so I’m assuming the Dbol will taste bad too.

Doc

Thanks bro

Thread Information