Thread: Deca & Dbol

JrHockey is offline New Member

Arrow Deca & Dbol

I'm 19.. Been workin out since i was 16 on and off mostly 4-5 times/week. I'm taking my first cycle d bol 30-50mg ed wk 1-4 , deca 400mg wk 1-8. i play jr A hockey lookin for a scholarship and I'm wondering if this stack is a) a good one b) what are the benefits of adding sus @ 500 mg and most importantly c) if this particular cycle will inhibit my athletic ability in terms of hockey in anyway. Anyone with experience please reply. Thanks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Don't do it, the potential side effects out weigh the benefits. That's to much gear for a first cycle too. At 19 your natural hormones are sky high take advantage of them.

Up your calorie you'll put on some mass.

JohnnyB

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Don't do it, the potential side effects out weigh the benefits. That's to much gear for a first cycle too. At 19 your natural hormones are sky high take advantage of them.

Up your calorie you'll put on some mass.

JohnnyB
    I agree with Johnny 100%! Also, that is a lousy stack.

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    Don't do it bro, also deca can be detected almost 2 years after you took it, so it wouldn't be a good idea if your looking to get a scholarship.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fartdaemon
    Don't do it bro, also deca can be detected almost 2 years after you took it,
    Good point

JohnnyB

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    Quote Originally Posted by JrHockey
    I'm 19.. Been workin out since i was 16 on and off mostly 4-5 times/week. I'm taking my first cycle d bol 30-50mg ed wk 1-4 , deca 400mg wk 1-8. i play jr A hockey lookin for a scholarship and I'm wondering if this stack is a) a good one b) what are the benefits of adding sus @ 500 mg and most importantly c) if this particular cycle will inhibit my athletic ability in terms of hockey in anyway. Anyone with experience please reply. Thanks.
    bro slow down. i started at 22 and that was concidered early. test should always be run with deca . dbol and deca is an old stack from the 1970. it is good don't get me wrong, but it will shut you down hard and @ 19 that's not a good idea, plus your lose most of your gains at the end. dbol should only be used as a kickstart to a cycle, run for no more than 4-5 weeks. i know you itching to do it so was i but it's worth the wait. yes and also make sure there is no testing in your sport, because deca can staly in you system for a long time. keep up the training and up the calories.

peace

For hockey bro, your best bet is to take ephedra and/or caffiene, that will give a good boost to your performance.

Good Luck and play hard,

FD

JrHockey is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=Fartdaemon]For hockey bro, your best bet is to take ephedra and/or caffiene, that will give a good boost to your performance.

Good Luck and play hard,

Thanks a lot for your input guys,

As a high level athlete what do u think of a Winstrol , Phenoplex stack instead? I already use ephedrine however i need to put on some muscle mass to benefit my game...

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    listen to the board........ its just not worth it

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I put on 25 lbs my first cycle and played the worst hockey of my life. As a goalie, my save % went from .911 to .840 - brutal. It takes your body a while to catch up to the change in your body. In my opinion, build slow for hockey, don't bulk all at once or you'll end up having no hands, and being slow (although you might hit like a frieght train).
    Just my opinion....

JrHockey, I played 5 years in the OHL, I have seen first hand steroids ruin players lives...It's even worse for you b/c you want a scholarship, if you end up with a divsion 1 or 3 scholarship they will be testing frequently for drugs down there, thats why you shouldn't risk it you can loose everything, let along you are still to young. Take advantage of your youth, don't ruin it.

Anyways I have a great knowledge in sports training escpecially with hockey, PM me if you want to know some tips on what you can do to improve your game.

Best of luck,

FD

I wanna give this a BUMP, we have a young athlete in need of some natural training help, lets give him some advice and tips he can use to better himself the right way!

blanket is offline Junior Member
    I donno what supplements you take or if you take any at all. but have you ever considered taking creatine? cuz I think as a natural athlete nothing could be sweeter than creatine for you. (just my opinion)

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    yeah, man give creatine a try. I think cell tech kicks ass, also throw in some glutamine.

Thread Information