alerokid is offline New Member

looking for some help

hey i just started my first cycle. i am 20 years old 6'4 205. im taking 250mg of sust per week. shold i take more and should i mix it with something. if so how much more should i take and what should i mix it with. i want to get big but it does not need to happen over night. thanks

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alerokid
    hey i just started my first cycle. i am 20 years old 6'4 205. im taking 250mg of sust per week. shold i take more and should i mix it with something. if so how much more should i take and what should i mix it with. i want to get big but it does not need to happen over night. thanks
    250mg/wk of sust is too little. how often are you injecting? how long were you planning on running it?

bro, on the surface, it appears as though you have a very poorly planned cycle going. what do you have for anti-e's and PCT?

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    Bro you gotta inject sust EOD to keep levels steady, for a first cycle you should of got some test enthanate it's alot easier to run.

alerokid is offline New Member

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fartdaemon
    Bro you gotta inject sust EOD to keep levels steady, for a first cycle you should of got some test enthanate it's alot easier to run.

like i said im new to this and dont know much, so im looking for help. so thaks for the help ill start doing it eod.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by alerokid
    like i said im new to this and dont know much, so im looking for help. so thaks for the help ill start doing it eod.
    are you gonna inject 250mg eod?? if so thats about 875mg of test a week, which is a sh%tload, especailly for a begginer. Inject half a cc EOD (125mg eod), thats about 437mg a week, which is good.

and you definetly need clomid for pct and nolva or liquidex!!!!!
    how long do you plan on running this cycle?
    PCT??

Thread Information