Thread: Help On Cycle

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member

Question Help On Cycle

RIGHT I HAVE BEEN GATHERING MY NEXT CYCLE AND MY GOALS ARE TO PUT ON AS MUCH QUALITY MUSCLE ON AS I CAN WHILE AVOIDING WATER RETENTION ! SEE BELOW FOR WHAT STUFF I HAVE GOT

D-BOL 200 PILLS (NAPS) DONT THINK ILL USE THESE !
    SUS 250 10ML
    EQ 30ML AT 50MG/1ML COULD GET MORE IF NEEDED!
    WINY 24ML
    CLEN 100 PILLS
    EPHERDINE 1000'S OF THEM
    NOLVODEX 60 PILLS AT 50MG
    CLOMID 2 BOXS
    WILLPOWER BAGS OF IT !

NEED SOME ADVICE ON THE AMOUNT AND TIMEING FOR THESE DRUGS ! I KNOW THE D-BOL IS HIGH AT WATER RETENSION SO I DONT THINK ILL USE IT ?

HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APRAITED !

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    Well its very difficult to gain good quality muscle using dianabol .
    Its better to run a 12weeks cycle with winstrol 50mg/d & eq 100mg/eod, and run the sustanon for 8weeks using 500mg/w
    close your cycle with clomid, and take clenbuterol from week 12 till week 20, using it 2weeks on 2weeks off at 80-140mcg/d, when off use 50mg/d ephedrine, to prevent crashing.

Remember eat clean, train hard and rest a lot, i think you will see great gains from that cycle.I wouldn`t use the dballs for quality muscle, its mostly water what you get from it.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Week 1-4 500mg Sust, 400mg Eq
    Week 5-8 500mg Sust, 400mg Eq, 50mg EOD Winny
    Week 9-10 50mg EOD Winny
    Week 11 100mg ED Clomid (300mg on day 1)
    Week 12 50mg ED Clomid

You'll need some more Sust, but that should put on some quality muscle. As far as clen goes, I'd throw it in afterwards if you feel that you need it (2 weeks clen, 2 weeks ECA, repeat). Get your hands on some Arimidex to cut down on the water retention if you're that concerned.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by IwillGrow!
    Its better to run a 12weeks cycle with winstrol 50mg/d
    I hope you don't mean 12 weeks of winstrol . 6 weeks should be the maximum for any 17aa steroid , some will even say 4-5 weeks.

One more thing bro, I forgot to mention to take milk thistle while on Winny.

TIM
    CHEERS GREATLY APRICATED !
    I HAVE HEARD LOTS OF PEOPLE TALK ABOUT MILK THISTLE IT PROTECTS UR LIVER ? THE THING IS CAN U BUY IT OVER THE COUNTER OR IS IT ILLEGAL ? HOW MUCH OF THE STUFF AND IS IT A PILL ! I HAVE NEVER READ UP ON IT !
    AND WHY CAN U NOT TAKE WINNY FOR MORE THAN 6 WEEKS ?
    THE OTHER THING IS I AM GOING TO BE INJECTING EVERY DAY I AM GOING TO PUT THE SUS IN MY ARSE CHEEKS AND NO WHERE ELSE AS I ONCE INJECTED 1 ML IN EACH THIGH AND IT CRIPLED ME I COULD NOT WALK FOR WEEKS !
    THE WINNY AND EQ ARE WATER BASED CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG ! SO WILL IT BE LESS PAINFUL IE CAN I INJECT IN MY THIGHS OR EVEN MY SHOULDER AND BY'S , CHEST ,TRI'S ?
    WILL IT BE PAINFULL AND IS IT A GOOD IDEA INJECTING IN THESE AREAS ?
    HELP SO MANY QUESTIONS !

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Tim,Tim,Tim!!

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ing+your+liver

That should cover the milk thistle question.It can be bought OTC from GNC or Holland & Barrett and it comes in pill form.Take about 1000/1200mg ED

Taking a 17aa for long periods puts the liver under a lot of stress as it is toxic.The longer you run a 17aa the higher the risks amount.

Injecting thighs does hurt the first few times but after a while I found it the best place to inject.I can control it easier and I can view it throughout the whole process.Inject slowly and it should be OK

The winny you can take orally just fill it in a syringe and then shoot it to the back of your throat.Saves injecting that and it is just as effective.

Use an 1" 24 g needle for delts I use 1 1/2" 24g and have no probs with pain.

TIM
    WHAT ABOUT INJECTING IN THE OTHER BODY PARTS SHOULDERS BY'S AND TRI'S CHEST ? IS IT SAFE AND IS THERE REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Just wondering. Why are ya'll telling him to start clen after his cycle? I thought clen had very mild androgenic effects that could help build muscle and lose fat simultaneously.
    Spot Injections-yea it's safe. Do it if your ass starts to really hurt or if ya just feel like sticking test in your bi's or chest (like me!)

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes you can spot inject but how experienced are you.Me personally I don,t like the idea of injecting chest but each to their own

TIM
    I THINK ILL JUST STICK TO BY'S AND TRI'S AS I AM HAPPY WITH MY CHEST ANYWAY ! I HAVE BEEN TRIANING NONE STOP FOR 4 YEARS NOW STILL GOT LOTS TO LEARN ! BUT I AM ONLY 23 SO I HAVE TIME !

Thread Information