asimov is offline Junior Member

Help ending my cycle

Need some help on how to end my cycle and minimize the catabolic phase. Currently on 8th week of Test Enanthate 400mg per week. Plan on going 3 weeks more, possibly adding Deca 400mg/week. Also taking Proviron 25mg/ day, plus I will begin taking Nolvadex soon. 6'2" weight up from 206 lbs to 220lbs so far.

How should I taper the dosages as I come off? How long should I continue the Proviron and Nolvadex? I have Clomid and Clen now, when should I begin those? Also, should I get some HCG ? And how long does Clen remain detectable in the system? I expect to be given a steriod test in about 7 to 8 weeks.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    If you are taking deca at the end there is no need to taper...You will need to take clomid 3-4 weeks after your last shot of deca...
    300mg day 1
    100mg 10 days
    50mg for 10 days
    ................JMO...........................

How about the Clenbuturol, should I start that at the same time as the Clomid? and for how long?

viper is offline Member
    your thinking of adding deca and expect an AAS test in 7 or 8 weeks.....i see you failing that test...sorry

Maggs145 is offline Junior Member
    Bro...Deca is detectable for up to 18 months in your system, your crazy if your planning on doin deca then goin for a test in less than 2 months

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Yeah what they said. Also if your cycle is no longer than 12 weeks, deca wont do much until the 4th week anyways. You could take some propionate for the last 2 to 3 weeks but it is too late for deca unless you want to be on another 10 weeks . IMO I would say "You made your bed, sleep in it".

Let me rephrase the whole testing issue. I tested + in July, and I expected a retest in March. However, my employers understand that Deca remains detectable up to 18 months, so I need only to show lower levels of it in the this upcoming test, compared to my levels in July. So if I do take it briefly, the deca can drop down to an acceptable level by the time of the test.

Now, my concern with the testing is that the clenbuterol will show up. That I don't want. .So my question is when are you supposed to begin clen treatment? Because if it coincides with the time I expect to take the test, then I'lll cut my cycle short in order to get the clen in, then out of my system in time.

Thanks fellas, guy like me would be in deep shit without your help.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Okay DEFINITELY DON'T ADD THE DECA . Not only will 4 weeks of not do a damn thing for you, you will certainly fail the test AGAIN probably w/a higher blood concentration of the drug than the first time, that wouldn't look good.

Start clomid 2 weeks after your last shot of enanthate , I would personally run prop for those 2 weeks leading into clomid therapy.

As for clen and drug testing, I don't know what the test is for and I am not sure about clen in those tests.

Also run arimidex or liquidex at .25mg/d with the clomid if you can.

Thread Information