Thread: cycle dose help

G-PIG is offline Associate Member

Question cycle dose help

This will be my fourth cycle, and it will end exactly one year from when i started my first, they were all 8 week cycles, i have been taking 6-8 weeks off, probably not enough but i need to know how much fina i can efficiently process, what i mean is, i have two 30cc bottles of fina,

would it be more effective to use 75mg eod for 60 days (one bottle) with 50mg eod winny depot for 60 days (one bottle)

or

75mg ed fina, 50mg winny eod

what i am asking is, will the doubling of the dose be extremly better or will i be over saturatin my receptors to the point of wasting my money
    (whoever replies to my thread will get a bottle of fina JJ ) i am not a source, dont pm me!

also, will fina and winny shut my natural test production down, will i need clomid? thanks in advance for any suggestions or comments

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    if you do that much winny and fina together, for that extended a period of time, your liver will turn into a raisin.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member

suggestions

a raison maybe, but better than having man boobs, im prone to gyno and cant find liquidex, i had to take 60mgs of nolva a day do stop swelling and nipple pain last cycle (enanthate ) so im gonna try stay away from test this time, give my body/receptors a rest, any suggestions, looking to cut up, i have tons of clen and am looking to get some t3 what should i stack the fina with???????

Thread Information