National@narchist is offline New Member

Question Getting hormones working again

I am a first time cycler and have been off for about two months now. I took clomid and HCG although I was not really given reliable information about how much to use and when etc, so some of it was kind of guess work from what I have read on the web. I gained about 10 maybe 15 pounds and have kept most of it. Now, two months after being completely off all of the gear used, I don't think all my hormones and such are working properly. My testosterone doesn't seem to be flowing like it did. I don't get erections very often as I did prior to such use, and I can not perform in the sack worth a rats ass now. When I was doing my cycle sex was almost painfull, things took a whole lot longer to work then they did before using such. My teste's are still smaller then before as well :0(

My main question is simply what do I need to do to get things working again?Should I take more clomid and HCG? What amounts? Will this just be a temporary fix? What if I wanted to do another cycle now? Is this wise with things not in working order? HELP!

Thanks for any hypothetical advice offered or thoughts.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Give some more info, what is your age, what were you taking, how long was ur cycle?... 8 weeks and ur still shutdown is not at all suprising to me if you said you didn't know what you were doing post cycle.. I need a lil more info and we can give you a straighter answer

National@narchist is offline New Member

Re: Getting hormones working again

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Give some more info, what is your age, what were you taking, how long was ur cycle?... 8 weeks and ur still shutdown is not at all suprising to me if you said you didn't know what you were doing post cycle.. I need a lil more info and we can give you a straighter answer
    I am 27. I was taking Testosterone Enthanate and Deca Durabolin , 500 MG Test and 250 Deca per week on a 10 week cycle. I have been off for two months or more now. During the cycle sex drive functioned quite well, although I didn't . This is usual I was told. But now two or more months off, and my testosterone doesn't seemed to have kicked back in.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    how did you run your PCT (post cycle therapy , i.e. clomid, hcg )
    should you run another cycle? i would say no- not if you think your body is reacting poorly to the one you just finished. and another rule of thumb- time on=time off.
    do a search on pct, you'll probably find a lot of your answers there.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you ran the HCG and Clomid together than the HCG didn't allow the clomid to do it's job.

Always run Clomid and Nolva for PCT......... You can try running PCT for 28 days and see if that helps........ 20mg Nolva and 100mg Clomid. If that doesn't work then I would be seeing a doctor.

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    I think you should re-do PCT ASAP. But re-do it properly.

Id go with some sort of setup like such:

wks 1-6 20mcg/ed Leutenizing Hormone Releasing Hormone
    wks 1-2 1,000iu/eod Human Chorionic Gonadotropin

Nolvadex :
    wks 1&2 60mg/ed
    wks 3&4 40mg/ed
    wks 5-8 20mg/ed

Clomid:
    wk 3+ 100mg/ed/3d, 50mg/ed/11d

If this doesnt fix you, id goto the doctor immediatly cause this is one potent PCT. Also could consider the addition of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), however FSH isnt as important as the LH.

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    PCT sounds scary... Not looking forward to it, I will be coming off in 4 weeks and I hope it all goes well...

Thread Information