BIG21 is offline Associate Member

When do you find the best time to stick yourself....Pre-workouts or Post

hey i was just wandering when the majority of you find the best time to take your shots....i have always done it before workouts because of the testosterone boost going into the gym, but im about to have to start doing it after workouts because going straight from work...but i know a few who do it after workouts either for recovery reasons, which your body is looking to absorb what you put in it quickly after a workout, or for other reasons like going to the gym straight from work...so just wandering anyone's theories or facts on this matter

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i do it first thing in the mornin. start my day off with a nice shot o' juice. depending on the ester, shooting right before a workout is probably a moot point.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    would it really matter if wheather or not you inj. pre or post workout? i wouldnt imagine so, maybe just the placebo effect-a mind thing, which there is no doubting the power of that..

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i know a lot of times when ive been to the gym during a cycle on a day when my shot isnt due my motivation seems to be a lot lower than on days when i just pop and go straight to the gym

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Morning. ****, as long as I get to feel the needle slowly slide in, I don't care as long as it gets done!!!!

Thread Information