Thread: clenbuterol

mustangmatt is offline New Member

clenbuterol

Can anyone tell me does clen lose its anticatabolic effect if taken an entire cycle.

Pudgy is offline New Member
    many people take it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. i wouldnt take it a whole cycle without a break in between.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    what kind of cycle are you talking about? if you were bulking, i would kinda think that it would be counter-productive. and if you were cutting, wouldnt it be best to use it durring or maybe after pct?

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    i am using it now. I am using the on two weeks off two weeks method. From what i have heard and read, your body will begin to get used to the clen and thus not work as well if used thru out the entire cycle.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    yes- your body will quickly develope a tolerance for clen . thats why it is tapered and cycled so rapidly.. ive also heard you can become dependent on it, like eca's and what not.. to where you need it to have the motivation to lift, that little jolt it gives you (and the tingling hair sensation) before you know it youre a meth head...lol..

but i dont see a reason to use it in a cycle. good luck.

Im getting ready to do a sust, deca cycle followed up with winny and wanted the weight loss effects of clen during the cycle and anticatabolic effects after. Im still working on exact doseage schedule

Swellin Guest
    What is your current cycle experience?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you can take clen up to 8 weeks staight IF it has ketofen (sp?) in it... see if yours does

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

clen

Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anticatabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fatburning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic /androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased.

Athletes usually take 5-7 tablets, 100-140 mcg/day. For women 80-100 mcg/day are usually sufficient, It is important that the athlete begin by taking only one tablet on the first day and then increasing the dosage by one tablet each of the following days until the desired maximum dosage is reached. The compound is usually taken over a period of 8-10 weeks. Since Clenbuterol is not a hormone compound it has no side effects typical of anabolic steroids . For this reason it is also liked by women. Possible side effects of Clenbuterol include restlessness, palpitations, tremor (involuntary trembling of fingers), headache, increased perspiration, insomnia, possible muscle spasms, increased blood pressure, and nausea. Note that these side effects are of a temporary nature and usually subside after 8-10 days, despite continuation of the product.

Thanks for the help it is greatly appreciated!

Thread Information