steppenwolf is offline Associate Member

I baked my IP test enan and the color turned from gold to clear?!?

Did it damage my test??

I did it to sterilize it and to get rid of the injection pain.

I baked it at 250 degrees for 30 minutes.

Thanks.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I think i remember something from my chemistry class the once you heat a chemical up you are causein the molecuels to move faster and make a change to the properties to the make up...

I think bill bathgate can help he is the man when it comes to this type of stuff

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I don't care for I P products

But IMO heating is just a bad idea because heat is
    sure to decrease the potentcy of the testosterone ...

That is one of the reasons you are always suppose
    to store you gear at room temp or lower...

I would recommend finding a source with better
    quality product is you ask me... Then you would
    not have to worry about it...

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I don't care for I P products

But IMO heating is just a bad idea because heat is
    sure to decrease the potentcy of the testosterone ...

That is one of the reasons you are always suppose
    to store you gear at room temp or lower...

I would recommend finding a source with better
    quality product is you ask me... Then you would
    not have to worry about it...
    Even Upjohn test cyp gave me injection pain. A lot of people bake gear to get rid of the injection pain. Low heat gets rid of the pain. It's not supposed to damage the test. Thanks for the replies. Bump for more info.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steppenwolf
    Even Upjohn test cyp gave me injection pain. A lot of people bake gear to get rid of the injection pain. Low heat gets rid of the pain. It's not supposed to damage the test. Thanks for the replies. Bump for more info.

If a lot of people jumped off a bridge would you??? Just payin bro but I wouldn't bake any gear myself. The heat causes a chemical change and in this case a physical change in the molecules. Give Billy Bath a shout like some one said above cause this has changed the make up of your test and I myself would not want to use it till I found out for sure.

big swoll is offline Member
    i have never heard that baking gear causes less injection pain....most do it to sterilize the gear either from underground labs, or some vet gear...upjohn cyp should not be painful...im probably going to come off as a dick with this next reply, but im not trying to....just suck it up....it doesn't hurt for that long....your body will get used to injections and they will become less painful...JMO

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    If a lot of people jumped off a bridge would you??? Just payin bro but I wouldn't bake any gear myself. The heat causes a chemical change and in this case a physical change in the molecules. Give Billy Bath a shout like some one said above cause this has changed the make up of your test and I myself would not want to use it till I found out for sure.
    A lot of people

boil it, bake it, microwave it or heat it on a spoon like the chinaman says to. I

have done it before. I always do it. It is a known side effect that test gives

injection pain. The pain otherwise is very bad.

Thanks for the replies.

Bump for more info.

big swoll is offline Member
    most guys dont get very much injection pain from long esters though because they dont contain much Benzyl Alcohol....shorter esters that are harder to suspend require more BA..so it makes sense that they would have more injection pain

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    ive heard of warming it by putting your amps in a pot/pan/bowl of hot water, to WARM it (to ease inj pain) but never actually baking it.. i wouldnt buy something that i thought i had to "sterilize"... just my thought on that.
    and microwave it? there is no way!!

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    ive heard of warming it by putting your amps in a pot/pan/bowl of hot water, to WARM it (to ease inj pain) but never actually baking it.. i wouldnt buy something that i thought i had to "sterilize"... just my thought on that.
    and microwave it? there is no way!!
    Some people say to sterilize all mexican gear, including Quality Vet.

Microwaving it makes it less hot than baking it.

A lot of people sterilize thier gear.

It's posted all the time on my last board.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bro,you say alot of people steralize thier gear....you haven't found one yet here..i think your alone on this one

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    Some people say to sterilize all mexican gear, including Quality Vet.

Microwaving it makes it less hot than baking it.

A lot of people sterilize thier gear.

It's posted all the time on my last board.
    i had no idea, its not the first time i was wrong. but my point remains- i am not a chemist, i do not know how to manufacture designer pharmacuticals, i can not spell to well, and i will not buy something that i plan on injecting into my body that i have to "sterilize". (period)

ruquick is offline New Member
    I have been doing some research on making my own gear from powder and I have found several links that say this:

This is a copy and paste from another site, not info from me.

" The recommended sterilization at a hospital is 15 min at 250 F (in an autoclave). I allow 30 min for the bottle to warm up and 15 min for the actual sterilization "

Myself, I always use heat to sterilize my home brew Fina. I am going to try it this time with no heat...just the whatman filter...and see how it goes. I know alot of people heat there gear to remove some of the BA which would keep it from hurting too much when injecting. I think you are fine....I know Fina will get cloudy and change color after it sets up for some time, but you can heat it up and it will get clear again. I am sure the same goes for test as well, not speaking from experiance with the test though.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro listen, with with all due respect...

If the chinaman's gear is that painful then why use it???
    And yes I have used it 4 times and never will again...

Not because of the painful injections, but because his
    batches are always hit or miss... Never dosed correct
    and who knows if they are sterile...

I am being dead serious... Find a new source!!!
    That will solve your problem once and for all after
    you finish using this last batch... Lots of options out
    there for you...

A lot of people

boil it, bake it, microwave it or heat it on a spoon like the chinaman says to. I

have done it before. I always do it. It is a known side effect that test gives

injection pain. The pain otherwise is very bad.

Thanks for the replies.

Bump for more info.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    color change is a def. sign of chemical reaction. It's possible that you have changed the compound by heating it. i dont know for sure. it may not have been test e anyways knowin ip. get ahold of BB

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Alright, let's see if i can clear up some misconceptions here...

Fina, tren , is the only hormone that is negatively affected by moderate amounts of heat. It causes an ozidation of the molecule, hence the darker color of tren that has been heated. Moderate amounts of heat will not hurt other hormones like test, nandrolone , boldenone , etc.

Heating your gear WILL NOT remove any BA. The BA is part of the solution, and cannot be easily removed.

The reduction in pain you experience by injecting gear that has been warmed is a result of the oil being thinner, and dissipating from the injection site a little easier. That's all.

A quality injectable solution should not hurt, aside from the fact that you just ripped a hole in your muscle with a needle and injected some oil into the hole, the gear itself should not cause more pain. The first few times you inject, there will be some discomfort, but your body will soon get used to it. If your shots continue to cause pain after a couple weeks, it's your gear itself. It shouldn't hurt.

Baking gear is not necessary to sterilize gear that was manufactured properly to begin with. Once the gear is filtered, in combination with the BA in the solution, it is sterile.

Microwaving your gear introduces a whole new set of problems. First of all, the molecules are being bombarded my microwave radition, and the effects of this radition on the hormone molecule itself are unknown. At the very least, it will excite certain bonds withing the molecule and alter it's structure. Do not do this!

I have no idea why your test changed color when you heated it, but seeing where it came from, I have no idea that it is even test! Don't buy cheap gear that you have to worry about what it is, or how clean it is. That's not smart!

Sterilzing things in an autoclave and baking them in an oven are not the same thing. They both get hot, but that's where the similarities end. This doesn't matter, because there is no reason you should have to put your gear in either one before you use it! If it is that crappy, you should not have bought it in the first place.

If anyone would like to debate any of these points, I'd like to hear it.

-moto
    Last edited by motoxxxguy; 01-21-2004 at 02:59 PM.

Thread Information