marcus_arillius is offline Junior Member

finally got it, now i need to knowmuch how to stick it

okay, my first post, lets see if i know how to do this..
    first off do u know a sources.... jk....lol

well, i have test 400, deca , and a **** load of stanazolic(winny). I'm 28, 5'8, 170 pounds @9% b/f. what should i take, with what, for my bulking cylce? should i add eq to the mix? should i just do a bulking cylce now and save the winny for a cuting cycle closer to the summer? and have eq running the hole time though my bulking cycle and my cuting cyle? or should i do it all together one big clyce or at least big for me, it my first.
    or should i scrap everthing i just said and just listen to what you have to say?

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    This is your first cycle , right? Well, when I started years ago I used a cycle with pretty much the same gear as you have in your posession. I combined deca 400mg/wk with test prop (300mg/wk) and winstrol depot (150mg/wk). I also took about 30mg d-bol ed. This cycle took 6 weeks and I gained 18lbs which I kept for let's say 80%.

So I guess You can give it a try. It won't be a specific cutting, nor a bulking cycle, but it'll give you some good gains since you'll grow on practically everything during your first cycle.

Keep in mind you also need PCT and eat clean. This is the key when using roids.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Brotha you look very lean already...I gotta say for never taking gear you look great.

So rather than putting on alot of weight that you would have to strip off again later, i'd say do a stack to build good quality muscle and keep your composition leaner, that way when your ready to diet it will take alot less work...I'm meen by your avatar your like 6 weeks away from competing.

Week 1-12 test prop 50mgs/day or 100mgs/eod
    Week 1-10 EQ at 400-600mgs/week
    Week 8-12 winny 50mgs/day
    post cycle with clomid etc...

Being your first cycle if you can't handle the ED or EOD shots of prop take 500mgs/week os sus or enanthate for the 12 weeks...just start your clomid later like 3 weeks after your last shot
    Last edited by Mallet; 01-21-2004 at 03:33 PM.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

ok

**** comedians!

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    Just use what you have now. A test/deca cycle would be fine for a bulking cycle

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Brotha you look very lean already...I gotta say for never taking gear you look great.

So rather than putting on alot of weight that you would have to strip off again later, i'd say do a stack to build good quality muscle and keep your composition leaner, that way when your ready to diet it will take alot less work...I'm meen by your avatar your like 6 weeks away from competing.

Week 1-12 test prop 50mgs/day or 100mgs/eod
    Week 1-10 EQ at 400-600mgs/week
    Week 8-12 winny 50mgs/day
    post cycle with clomid etc...

Being your first cycle if you can't handle the ED or EOD shots of prop take 500mgs/week os sus or enanthate for the 12 weeks...just start your clomid later like 3 weeks after your last shot

THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENT, I WAS LEANER THEN NOW IT THAT PIC. I WAS ABOUT 7 % B/F AND I TOOK CLEN . I HAVE A QUESTION IS TEST PROP. LIKE TEST 40O? AND SHOULD I NO DO THE DECA ?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    if you want to bulk up, then bulk up. keep the 2 cycles seperate.
    keep in mind though, that if you decide to bulk, it means eating lots of calories, and i can almost guarantee some of 'em wont be clean. this ok though, cause thats what a bulker is for.......

like D.W said............test/ deca is fine for a bulking cycle. i would save the eq/winny for a summer cutter/ hardener. i dont know your cycle history, so a light dose cycle is more than likely in order.......

1-11 test enan 400mg/week
    1-10 deca 400mg/week

make sure you have an anti-e handy, and your pct stuff lined up as well...

peace I4L

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I second Iron.

thanks

Man i just want to say that this is awsome, my first post and all this info i'm getting. well, i'm going to kill some legs tonight and i feel motivated form all the support out there. thanks again

Thread Information