Stats 23yrs old 190pds 3rd cycle

Cycle:

1-4 prop eod 100mgs
    1-15 Test E 500mgs wk
    1-15 Decca 400 mgs wk
    13-21tren 100mgs Ed
    15-26 Eq 400mgs wk

Nolvadex on hand

now how would I run my clomid starting when? or should I run some prop through out wks 15-26? should i get some liquidex also.
    Thanks

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    3rd cycle? you should know these answers. check out educational forum. there is a clomid post that tells you when you take PCT depending on what you ran. when did you do clomid the last 2 cycles?

need to run test up to week 27 or 28. deca and fna will **** you down hard

GreenWhiteRed is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    3rd cycle? you should know these answers. check out educational forum. there is a clomid post that tells you when you take PCT depending on what you ran. when did you do clomid the last 2 cycles?

need to run test up to week 27 or 28. deca and fna will **** you down hard

Alright I know how to run my clomid. the real ??? Is should I run test in up to wks 26 . You answerd the question, which I think most people will probably agree with you.
    Would prop at a dose of 100 eod be good enough?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'd run Enan to 26, switch to prop to wk 30 and come of prop alone. Recovery would be easiest

Use 20mg of Nolva alongside your clomid during PCT

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Those are both good replies bro!

I'd go with either...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would switch to prop in week 16 to 30 at 100mg ED...... You will be running fina at 100mg ED and you will want at least the same amount of test in you as fina. Plus the prop will fit in better as it looks like you are bulking in the begining and then cutting near the end.

So if you run the prop it would start 3 days after your last injection....... if your run Enan like Pheedno suggested it would then start 2 weeks after your last injection....... and run 20mg of Nolva as Pheedno said durring PCT.

GreenWhiteRed is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I would switch to prop in week 16 to 30 at 100mg ED...... You will be running fina at 100mg ED and you will want at least the same amount of test in you as fina. Plus the prop will fit in better as it looks like you are bulking in the begining and then cutting near the end.

So if you run the prop it would start 3 days after your last injection....... if your run Enan like Pheedno suggested it would then start 2 weeks after your last injection....... and run 20mg of Nolva as Pheedno said durring PCT.
    I would rather run test prop 16 -30 because less bloat. But dont you think running test for 30 wks is to long. Also could I cut down the test to every other day if ran the tren 75mgs every day.

Thread Information