Klossus is offline Associate Member

Question Proline's Anavar

i know some of you bros out there use Prolines gear. I personally think he's got great stuff. I recently saw that he was selling some liquid var. anyone have any experience w/ this at all? i was thinking about getting some and wanted some input on it. thanks

Yeah I would also like to hear if anyone got good results from it??? Klossus have you used any proline gear??

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    well right now im thinking i got ripped off by proline. i order his stuff, and he says he sent it out on saturday, today i still havent gotten it but it says it was delivered yesterday on the usps.com site. he sends his stuff priority mail. so it either is still in the post office which i doubt, he sent it to the wrong addy cause it only says my town on the website, or someone stoll my **** when it was infront of my door. only problem with that is, i know i was home when the mail man delivered my mail yesterday and today

u also have to realize monday was a holiday so it will take longer

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    u also have to realize monday was a holiday so it will take longer
    i understand that, but he sent me the email with the tracking number, and when i go to the usps's website to track it says it was delivered. now i dont know whether that means the post office has it and it will be out tomorrow? if that is true i should have seen it today, cause it says it was delivered on the 20th and today is the 21st, theres no reason it should sit at the post office for 2 days right?

not sure what to tell u man.....but you can't say that proline ripped you off bc it looks like he did send something

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    not sure what to tell u man.....but you can't say that proline ripped you off bc it looks like he did send something
    i understand that, but untill he emails me back the address he sent it to im gettin f-cked over. if he did send it and messed up the address, then i got screwed. if he did send it to the right address is there any possible way that the police grabbed it?

I really can't tell u, I mean anything is possible but I hope that is not the case.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I had a really good experience with pl, I'll order again soon. Sorry to hear about the trouble.

yeah thats what im thinking. im gonna call the post office tomorrow, and also check with the office of my apartments, cause if he didnt put a apt # by accident it probably would have went there.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    I know your feeling screwed, but chill till tomorrow. Im sure he will write you by tomorrow and then you can call the PO. But you really shouldnt post this stuff till you have all your facts because someone could misunderstand this and think PL is ripping you off.
    PL has always taken care of me.

red69 is offline New Member
    don't you hate it when your post get hijacked? the guy asked about prolines anavar , not you getting your order on time...please stop hijacking threads

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    I would like to try the anavar I think proline has great gear..proline has always been straight up with me

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    hahaha red, i know right, its cool, but if anyone has used his anavar i would like to know what they thougth about it, proline is a stright guy, hes been good to me and never heard bad things about him,
    oh well bump

bump for ya, and sorry about highjackin the thread, i was just really pissed earlier, tomorrow im gonna call around and see if i can find my stuff. i dont think i got screwed cause from what everyone says he's a straight guy

Thread Information