Thread: Injection

tommyag is offline New Member

Injection

Im 23 years old an Ive been on my cycle for about 5wks now.I been injecting in my but an its getting really sore an hard to inject.Someone told me to try to inject into my upper thigh,so I tried it.when I stuck it didnt hurt at at all everything went good.I woke up the next morning an could barley walk it hurt so bad is it something I did wrong, an were should I continue to inject.

murph is offline Member
    what are you injecting & how much ,and how often ?

tommyag is offline New Member
    I injecting 2cc of deca once a week an 1.5 test twice wk

murph is offline Member
    two cc's could be 400mg or it could be 200mg,.........your bottle should say like 200mg /ml meaning 1 cc would be 200mg,...... then there are even a few that are, 300mg/ml or 400mg/ml,....... so you will need to be a little more informative with the doses plz,..sorry

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Injection

Originally posted by tommyag
    Im 23 years old an Ive been on my cycle for about 5wks now.I been injecting in my but an its getting really sore an hard to inject.Someone told me to try to inject into my upper thigh,so I tried it.when I stuck it didnt hurt at at all everything went good.I woke up the next morning an could barley walk it hurt so bad is it something I did wrong, an were should I continue to inject.
    there is a good rule of thumb for this: put your hand on your thigh with your wrist all the way up against your hip bone. spread your index and middle finger apart so that your index finger is pointing down the center of your thigh--inject in this area between the two fingers.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Be careful of terminology...

When we talk about the thigh, we really mean the quad muscles, which are on the outside of the upper leg. Some people interpret thigh to mean hip (as opposed to glute) and end up injecting too high.

The correct rule: Use the handbreadth principle. Extend your hand on the outside of your upper leg, pointing downward, with your fingertips at the knees. Check out where your hand ends and your wrist starts. Then extend your hand, again pointing downward, from the pelvic crest (the topic of your pelvic bone) and note where your fingertips end on the outer part of the upper leg. The area that was not covered by your handbreadths is the proper area to inject.

Go to http://www.spotinjections.com and check out the thigh pics - they show the correct position for a quad injection. Remember that the quads do have more nerves and nerve endings than the glutes, so it may take some practice. For what it's worth, quad shots are the only ones I do to myself, since they allow the best control with two hands (for angle, aspirating, etc.). Also, be sure to use a 25 g. 1" needle - it may take longer to do an oil-based shot (because you have to push more slowly), but the shots will hurt more if you use a thicker needle.

P.PUMPER is offline New Member

How do you make your bones thicker???

Hey guys, I'm 6'1, but a problem is that my ankles and wrists are really skinny
    Anything i can do as it is really distressing

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Stop bumping old threads. If you have a question, start your own thread where appropriate.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Stop bumping old threads. If you have a question, start your own thread where appropriate.
    thank you, this kid is relentlessly bumping old threads asking the same thing.
    pumper, embrace your skinny wrists, at least you can stick your hands into little places. instead of bumping old threads, go steal some stuffed animals out of one of those crane games.

Thread Information