BrownBomber is offline Member

HumilinR Question

I have been doin a ton of research on insulin in the past months and have wondered if using HumilinR (Which is the only slin I have access to) pre-workout would be the best bet? It peaks in 1-2 hours so if I shot it before or even during my workout I can consume my PW shake at the optimal time.

Anyone else do this?

Thanks
    BB

Pudgy is offline New Member
    its a better idea to use it after your workout. insulin lowers your blood sugar , so does working out, you could go hypo.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    I have been doin a ton of research on insulin in the past months and have wondered if using HumilinR (Which is the only slin I have access to) pre-workout would be the best bet? It peaks in 1-2 hours so if I shot it before or even during my workout I can consume my PW shake at the optimal time.

Anyone else do this?

Thanks
    BB
    bro, it's a guessing game as to planning a peak to hit immediately after your workout......you don't want to guess wrong
    after using the r a couple times, you can start with low dosage, 6 iu, and take before or during a workout.....then work up the dosage

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    iv been using 20iu 15min before postworkout meal, 60g protein 50g dextrose 30g complex carbs. 1 hour later 60g protein 50g complex carb low fat meal. awsome long lastin pump little sides. i do get very sleepy but i dont think its low blood sugar cause it subsides in a few minutes no problems. funny thing is i didnt get a big anabolic effect just that skintight pump which was very cool i had to stop cause the waist line started 2 get a longlastin pump to! ps remember to stay up at least 4hrs postinjection. hopes this helps bro

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    I know why your waist got a pretty good pump: you're using pretty much insulin ! I never shoot more than 10IU postworkout. If you really want to use that much you'll have to do it in split doses. As a result you wont get that bulky waist.
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    iv been using 20iu 15min before postworkout meal, 60g protein 50g dextrose 30g complex carbs. 1 hour later 60g protein 50g complex carb low fat meal. awsome long lastin pump little sides. i do get very sleepy but i dont think its low blood sugar cause it subsides in a few minutes no problems. funny thing is i didnt get a big anabolic effect just that skintight pump which was very cool i had to stop cause the waist line started 2 get a longlastin pump to! ps remember to stay up at least 4hrs postinjection. hopes this helps bro

flyinhigh is offline New Member
    I ordered Humalog a couple of days ago, should be here shortly. If they don't pack it on ice, it will only be good for 28 days, right?

flyinhigh is offline New Member
    Thanks Whitey

Thread Information