Zues is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Two questions here?

Okay first. What gauge should I use with QV winny? Reason I'm asking is cause I never used it before, (ex: I read suspension can pass through insulin needle but I had to use a 22 gauge.) I wasn't sure if it consisted of larger particles. I've never taken winny before and I know what it does. I am very lean and pretty good vascularity in arms. Will it also help with vascularity on shoulders and chest, etc? Reason I'm aksing is cause I've never done it before and don't know anyone who has that I know of.

Secondly, I did a cycle a while back with no PCT (due to lack of not knowing where to get it). I have what I need now (clomid, HCG , Nolva). After my cycle for several weeks I had a very low sex drive. My question is, with proper PCT will my sex drive be back to normal alot faster or the same as is when on the juice? Whenever I'm on a cycle my sex drive is alot higher than normal, just wondering if it will stay the same, so I don't crash.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    yes- you can drink winny..
    and so some research on pct. you may not need hcg. and if done correctly, your sex drive shouldnt suffer.

I'm not going to drink it. I was just wondering if anyone has ever used QV winny before, and waht is the smallest gauge needle it will comfortably pass through?

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    am i an idiot or what-can anyone tell me why my font keeps changing color???????????????

Da Bull is offline Banned
    my gf uses a 22g with no problem.
    Your 2nd Q,yes if you use clomid pct with nolv you'll be back to normal.

use the search button to learn more

Da Bull is offline Banned
    But my gf is crazy,a 25g is better

bump

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well to answer your questions. If your doing TEST during a cycle, YES you will have a HUGE sex drive. I personally would use at 22g neelde with Winstrol , and Make sure you mix it throughly, or it will clog the needle. Depending on how long your doing our cycle for, most likely you will NOT need HCG .

With proper PCT, your sex drive would DEFNIITELY come back alot quicker and you will keep more of your gains. ITS A MUST.

If ED shots of Winstrol gets old, He was saying you can actually squirt the stuff in your mouth.

Now, since you haven't done Winstrol before, be very careful. I'd Strongly suggest starting Glucosamine a month before you take Winny. It is REALLY hard on the joints. I hope you aren't planning on running it longer than 6 weeks. And I hope you don't plan on running it alone. You better have some TEST.

BLT

I'll probably use a 23 gauge cause I got a lot of them. I already take glucosamine regurarly so thats no prob.

How is it as far as getting cut and getting that tight feeling? Especially if your already pretty vascular and lean?

Reason I never did any PCT the last time is cause it wasnt avaliable. I kept alot of my gains but I'm sue I wouldv'e kept alot more with clomid. That extra $30 for 30 tabs wouldv'e made a world of a difference.

Thread Information