Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masteron Users?

TooHuge is offline New Member

Masteron Users?

hello lads. i'm hearing a rumour that there is some masteron floating around in my area which i find funny because it is usually very hard for me to get gear and even nov & clomid. i was wondering if anyone has used it before and what kind of experience you had

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHuge
    hello lads. i'm hearing a rumour that there is some masteron floating around in my area which i find funny because it is usually very hard for me to get gear and even nov & clomid. i was wondering if anyone has used it before and what kind of experience you had

not yet but mine is on the way

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    im using some soon too, ill let ya know.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I liked it although it can be hard on the hardline for some.

curiousdude is offline Junior Member

it's back in production

i've been watching it pop up at sources in the last year. so, the fact that your seeing it is not all that surprising. be very careful tho. the only ones i'd trust would be the BD or the illium. any other legit makes of real mast welcome.
    i've got 50 mls of BD i'm dying to start sticking myself with, but it ain't summer here yet, nor is it gonna be for some time. peace, cd.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It's a great hardening drug...I wouldn't use it till you are pretty lean though....

TooHuge is offline New Member
    Is Mast Something You Can Run Solo Or Do You Want The Test Base Like Usual?

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    I advise you not to run it with the long acting tests. Combine it with winstrol , tren , primo or prop. But as already mentioned: it's a hardening drug, so use it when you're already pretty cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Roidfever
    I advise you not to run it with the long acting tests. Combine it with winstrol, tren, primo or prop. But as already mentioned: it's a hardening drug, so use it when you're already pretty cut.

i plan on running it with test en,does anybody see any thing wrong with that?

bump........

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Nothing wrong with using enanthate ...It can be used without a test propduct because it will keep your libido up, similar to proviron ...

so if i just run test en and masteron (of course with nolva)i should have no sex probs?

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Not at all, but by combining it with the en, you're going to use it the wrong way. T en ain't a cutting drug, it'll retain water where you probably want the water to go away.

i appreciate your advice,and might have to rethink my cycle,im already pretty cut and this will be my 1st cycle,ive already got masteron , im just trying to find something to cycle it with that has very few sides(sexually,gyno,ect..)

how much mast do you have? if you're gonna run it, run it near the end upto pct. run it with winny, the easiest choice. say start the winny 6 weeks b4 pct, mast 4 weeks. see where you're at then. i'd run clen two weeks on/off thru-out, starting with the off phase first. theoretically, you could run the mast with pct, but i dunno.
    post you body specs, be a guinea pig, and actually come back to this thread and post when you're done. that would put you in the minority.
    and no, i'm just as guilty of not posting specs and results. i use the mirror test, the scale test, the babe test, and the gym compliment test. peace, cd.

i ve been told to always keep test as a base,at least for the sakes of sex,so here was my plans

weeks 1-10 400mg test en wk
    200mg on monday 200mg on thurs
    weeks 4-10 masteron 100mg EOD
    10mg nolva ED
    .25 liquidex ED (should help with water)
    run nolva and liquidex through week 12)
    stop liquidex,bump nolva to 20mg ED
    start pct with clomid 300mg day 1
    100mg days ED days 2-11
    50mg ED 12-21
    stop nolva and clomid,done with pct
    i think this cycle will have very few sides,i hope

im 5'8" 150,very cut 5% body fat i feel the test en will bring my weight up, while the masteron will keep me cut
    Last edited by jbol; 01-24-2004 at 09:14 AM.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you can use enth with it no problem, just run 10mg nolva and .25 ldex ED along with the enth to keep the estrogen and bloating down

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    why does everyone only run masteron for 4 weeks? It's not toxic, considered generally mild. I don't see why one couldn't run it for 6 or even 8 weeks alongside maybe prop/fina for some really kick ass results. Anyone that knows the answer, please enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    why does everyone only run masteron for 4 weeks? It's not toxic, considered generally mild. I don't see why one couldn't run it for 6 or even 8 weeks alongside maybe prop/fina for some really kick ass results. Anyone that knows the answer, please enlighten me.

ill be running it for six

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    ill be running it for six
    bump. why doesn't anyone run masteron longer?

one last bump

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    I was wondering the same thing, thinkin about starting in april
    TP 1-17 150 eod
    EQ 1-15 600 wk
    Winny 11-17 50 ed
    Masteron maybe 9-17 150 eod

Quote Originally Posted by magnusson
    I was wondering the same thing, thinkin about starting in april
    TP 1-17 150 eod
    EQ 1-15 600 wk
    Winny 11-17 50 ed
    Masteron maybe 9-17 150 eod
    at least someone else was wondering. I've heard it's hard on the hair but that's nothing that can't be solved with a little propecia/proscar.

Does anyone here know why it's run so short? Has anyone here run it longer than 4 or 6 weeks?

at least someone else was wondering. I've heard it's hard on the hair but that's nothing that can't be solved with a little propecia/proscar.

Does anyone here know why it's run so short? Has anyone here run it longer than 4 or 6 weeks?
    im still waiting for the answer too......

i believe the length of run time was short because of price and availability. it used to be only available in amps that were more pricey than real primo. and, with eod injects it just wasn't practical or feasable. with labs such as british dragon and illium producing it now, that has changed. someone with 'old school' knowledge and experience would have to comment on this. hope it helps, peace, cd.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im running it throughout my cycle............12 weeks. i'm also running it with enan and deca . its really keeping the water off of me.
    but then again, i dont have any issues with my hairline. if theres some reason i should know about, other than hair issues, please post it here. BUT SO FAR, THIS STUFF IS WICKEDLY EFFECTIVE.

peace I4L

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    im running it throughout my cycle............12 weeks. i'm also running it with enan and deca . its really keeping the water off of me.
    but then again, i dont have any issues with my hairline. if theres some reason i should know about, other than hair issues, please post it here. BUT SO FAR, THIS STUFF IS WICKEDLY EFFECTIVE.

peace I4L

thats good enough for me,i will be running with test en also...........thanks

peace I4L
    Thank you iron. Glad to hear that it's working well for you. I guess the way i look at it is as a cheaper primo.. the powder is less than half as much per gram. Interesting to see that you're running with enan and deca and it's still keeping the water off. My suspicions about it are seeming to come to fruition. I know that it's regarded as a fairly weak steroid , but i feel that's just because most people haven't run it very long. How much are you taking over the 12 weeks?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    So what is mast comparible too? EQ, primo? Will it provide some mass, or is it a hardener or a little of both?

C.A.
    1st off, the only reason i thought to run it was for the water retention. it was a little experiment i guess you'd say. and so far, its been well worth it. i tend to bloat up on the test/deca combo, and the masteron is keeping me quite lean while at the same time, my strength and size are climbing.
    i'm on the BD stuff, 50mg/ml and i'm running 100mg eod.

peace I4L

so you're only running 350/week and having considerably different results than you would normally expect from your cycle? Sounds potent enough for me. I'll PM you in a few weeks, i'm really curious how this cycle plays out.

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    good stuff, keep us posted

so you're only running 350/week and having considerably different results than you would normally expect from your cycle? Sounds potent enough for me. I'll PM you in a few weeks, i'm really curious how this cycle plays out.

feel free to drop me a pm or an email any time bro............something to keep in mind here though:
    ive always been skeptical about masteron , until i spoke with a fellow mod, and he asked me to try the new BD product out.
    this is my 1st time running it, so i figured i didnt need huge doses to see results. besides, this puts it to even more of a test(running a smaller dose) and seeing if i get the desired results.

peace I4L

feel free to drop me a pm or an email any time bro............something to keep in mind here though:
    ive always been skeptical about masteron , until i spoke with a fellow mod, and he asked me to try the new BD product out.
    this is my 1st time running it, so i figured i didnt need huge doses to see results. besides, this puts it to even more of a test(running a smaller dose) and seeing if i get the desired results.

peace I4L
    i think you will(get good results) ive heard nothing but good about it,and cant wait to start it myself,keep us posted bro

Thumbs up thank you for some old school 411 !!!

i have been curious about mast for quite some time. how's the androgen effect phychlogically for you?
    from my reading i was supposing it is an enhancement steroid . sounds to be true. wish we had more vet info from your bud.
    i like the enhancement effect i get from real primo with simple orals, but mast is becoming more conveintly available. hopefully, primo's will be also, in the next year or so. the powders are starting to pop up.
    do you have an opinion of mast vs. primo?
    i'm curious as to the maintainability of mast enhanced effects. with primo, i've run it past my 'finishing' parts of a cycle, but not to interfere with pct, and i've had better retention post cylce of lean'd mass. i'd love to know mast falls into this category.
    it'd be nice to know one can use primo, mast, or eq with a good chance for greater than 50% retainability.
    it's supposed to be very effect for post tren retention, any comments from you or your school of fish.
    peace, cd.

i'm assuming your questions were directed to me bro........

when push comes to shove, i'll choose masteron every time. primo has its place, but in this cycle it was masteron all the way, and i'm glad i did it this way.

as for the finishing up portion of your question.........i dont know yet, i'll be running it 2 weeks past the enan/deca portion of my cycle, along with some prop to come off.

i'll be happy to let you know how it goes when i get there.........

peace I4L

thanks i-ron.

i'm assuming your questions were directed to me bro........

when push comes to shove, i'll choose masteron every time. primo has its place, but in this cycle it was masteron all the way, and i'm glad i did it this way.

as for the finishing up portion of your question.........i dont know yet, i'll be running it 2 weeks past the enan/deca portion of my cycle, along with some prop to come off.

i'll be happy to let you know how it goes when i get there.........

peace I4L
    yes keep us posted,and let me know if youve had any bad sides from the mast....thanks iron

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHuge

I've used Masteron in my last cycle and am looking to get some soon. I really liked it alot I noticed a great pump and lean mass gains from it right away, usually with a test I have to wait for about 2-3 weeks to see results not with masteron, it is truly a bodybuilders drug. I noticed I got a few big zits on my upper back after about 3-4 weeks of usage, disappeared afterwards though. I used Masteron, Test Cypionate , Winstrol Depot. I would highly recommend it.

Decat is offline Junior Member
    Does anyone know the detection time on masteron ?
    I've read it was 2 months.
    But people say you can pass a drug test after 10 days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information