TooHuge is offline New Member

fina users' opinion

ok there are a lot of opinions on here about fina/tren . some say don't go lower than 75mg eod. then some say 75 everyday. i want tren in next cycle and was going to do 75 eod but now thinking maybe 50 ed. 75 ed scares me a little. 50 ed a waste of gear or will it be effective enough?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    75 isn't bad. run it with some sort of test though.

i ran mine at 75 for the first starting midway through my cycle until the end. i probably could have gone for more.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Couldnt tell you unless I knew your cycle experiences, diet, training and size. IMO do it ED because I tried EOD and I could tell the difference. As for how much, I need the info.

Scorpio is offline Community Veteran
    for your first time stick with 75 eod, see what the sides are. What are you running with it?

27 8% 189 will be 5th cycle want to run test e, eq + tren . maybe some winny if i need it but i'm pretty lean and vascular already. looks like this
    wk 1 - 15 test e 500mg
    wk 1 - 12 eq 300mg
    wk 8 0r 9 - 15 tren ?
    proper pct ofcourse and nov on hand

all the gear i have done
    sust
    tren
    deca
    dbol
    omni
    winny
    1st time i did tren wrong. bad advice from someone i thought knew their ***t. thank heaven for AR. i have been as big as 215 but that was with alot of water but low fat. like how strong i was on sust but that was 500mg wk split into 2 shots. waisted the prop in it but still had good results. temper suffered though from levels being all over.looking for about 15 hard lbs by summer. loved the pumps when i did omni and v together but in the gym i felt like my skin was tearing from the pump. ***tty source that i have access to but i guess you take what you get or wait until the source god pm's ya. lol.

Nice, but if your already going for ed or eod injections why not test prop instead and eliminate any water, I assume this is a cutter?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio
    Nice, but if your already going for ed or eod injections why not test prop instead and eliminate any water, I assume this is a cutter?
    test prop instead of test e or fin? like i said i have a hard time getting stuff i want. didn't want omni ... wanted sust instead at the time but i was not schooled enough to know i was being lied to. done alot of reading since that time. haven't done ed injects before. only every done bi weekly in glutes. have to learn other sites for next cycle. how would i run the prop in there. i still want some size out of this and strength but maintain my hard and lean look i already have.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    test prop instead of test E, with fina.

ED injects aren't bad. check out www.spotinjections.com

run the prop 100 mg's ED / fina 75 mg's ED for 8 weeks.

test prop in place of test e. You could do test prop eod with the fina. I'm currently doing it everyday. You could stick with the test e and throw in some arimidex to reduce water bloat.

**** key you type to fast

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio
    **** key you type to fast
    i have no life.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHuge
    wk 1 - 15 test e 500mg
    wk 1 - 15 eq 300mg
    wk 9 - 16 tren 75 mg's ED or EOD - 8 weeks worth
    that's if you're dead set on running your Test E for 15 weeks. run the EQ the same length though, not just 12 weeks. might want to even bump it to 400 mg's / week.

possibly throw some d-bol in for the first 4 weeks too of course i'd imagine you'd get pretty bloated up looking by the middle of the cycle. if you're wanting to stay away from the bloating, get some arimidex (or liquidex) like Scorpio said, or just ditch the Test E all together and go with Test prop / fina combo

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Ive tried fina twice so far, the first time I ran it right after my winny, EQ, and suspension cycle. I actually ran it with anadrol for 6 weeks. Did it every other day. I am currently using it right now EOD, with cyp and EQ.
    And getting some great results. I wouldnt recommend running it with anadrol. Even though the results were unbelieveable and I never looked better.(skin tight, very vascular) The side effects were just too bad for me to continue. (severe headaches, diahrea, insomnia, very bad temper) Just to name a few. Good luck..

No offense Scorpio, but with Prop having a 27 hour half, and Tren even less, I can't see not running ED injects???
    And TooHuge, take it for what it's worth, but ending on Test is a whole lot easier on recovery.

So Key You're Saying 700mg Of Prop A Week. That Is A Little Much Isn't It Considering I Was Only Going To Do 500mg Wk Test E. Seems To Be Some Conflicting Advice On How To Run The Gear Ed Or Eod. I Guess When You Look At Half Lives You Have To Go With Ed. What About 75mg Prop Ed - 525wk?

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHuge
    ok there are a lot of opinions on here about fina/tren. some say don't go lower than 75mg eod. then some say 75 everyday. i want tren in next cycle and was going to do 75 eod but now thinking maybe 50 ed. 75 ed scares me a little. 50 ed a waste of gear or will it be effective enough?
    I had success on 50ed toward the end of the cycle increased to 75ed. At week two to three I noticed rage a lot of rage. Be sure to run it with test if not Mr. Happy may be a little slow to respond. Overall gained about 12lbs in less than two weeks. Be sure to follow the above advice and rotate locations.

50 ed not a waste (at least my thoughts)

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    because of overlapping with test e and cyp, if you're doing 500mg a week, there's really gonna be about 600+ test in your system, so going to 700mgs of prop isn't that big of a jump, and it's out of your system fast, so you don't have to worry

Thread Information