toolman is offline Banned

Don't ask questions unless your willing to LISTEN to the solid advice on AR!!!

I am really getting tired of trying to educate some people on here when they come on with a planned deca only or winny only cycle. So many bro's respond, trying to educate them explaining in detail, yet they still ask trying to find an excuse to go ahead with it like...I cant get test or... I do not want to grow too big.

If your not going to listen and take the solid advice you will get on here...Then do not wase all of our time...shoot your proposed idiotic cycles and get your dry joints, limp member, weak gains and stop bothering those of us who want to share knowledge and learn.

well put bro!!

razor67 is offline Banned
    all you can do is try to point them in the right direction..give them the best advice possible..then what they do from there is up to them...

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    very well put

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!!! I almost lost it today after reading a few threads where they just wouldn't listen. I always say, just because you screwed up and bought the wrong gear without proper research, doesn't mean you should run it incorrectly. BUT THEY JUST DON'T LISTEN

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    this kind of stuff will never end. once a newbie finally learns and gets his head on straight, theres always another one with the same dumb questions and comments.

barbarian is offline Banned
    yea its all getting to be redundant

tbrocato is offline Member
    Hey can you drink winny ?

j/j

ColdSore is offline Banned
    it all comes back to..."if your gonna do it, do it right"...people jump into things to quick and then when we tell em' something differnet than the guy at the gym they **** down both legs and get defensive...i hate it too but theirs nothing you, me or anyone else can do to stop it unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Hey can you drink winny ?

j/j
    no, you inject it in your eye...do some research

barbarian is offline Banned
    the eye really? i heard it was your anus??

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    this kind of stuff will never end. once a newbie finally learns and gets his head on straight, theres always another one with the same dumb questions and comments.
    It's not the dumb questions that bother me. We were all nebies before. It is the refusal to take the good advice once the dumb question is asked and properly answered. That is what gets frustrating.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    It's not the dumb questions that bother me. We were all nebies before. It is the refusal to take the good advice once the dumb question is asked and properly answered. That is what gets frustrating.

Yah I don't mind answering a lot of the dumb questions (like can I drink winny?) but I try to avoid the idiots that think they know it all. If you know it all why the fu*k did you ask the question?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    your beating a dead horse! You can get pisse all you want, flame the **** out the person, battle back and forth on what is the right cycle, tell that person to do this or that and for what reason how.

...and you know what? They are still going to post and argue with you, so deal with it and move on.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    That is why we are here, to answer redundant questions. If its a question that i have already answered five times for the day then i probably wont answer it a sixth time. You just have to expect the same kinds of question with the season. Its cut time so we will be seeing ALOt of questions on clen , winstrol , T3, tren , etc etc etc.....It just comes with the territory.

Jackman is offline Banned
    my words exactly bro

exactly....couldnt have been said any better

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i don't understand how some start threads with their minds already closed

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    no, you inject it in your eye...do some research

now come on guys,lets not give out bad info. We all know you inject winny under your big toe nail

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    well said my man...well said

it only becomes fustrating because you let it become that way. If someone starts to dismiss your advice then just say "have a nice day" and dont reply to that person anymore. why do you want to make it harder on yourself?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    I am really getting tired of trying to educate some people on here when they come on with a planned deca only or winny only cycle. So many bro's respond, trying to educate them explaining in detail, yet they still ask trying to find an excuse to go ahead with it like...I cant get test or... I do not want to grow too big.

If your not going to listen and take the solid advice you will get on here...Then do not wase all of our time...shoot your proposed idiotic cycles and get your dry joints, limp member, weak gains and stop bothering those of us who want to share knowledge and learn.

For the most part you are correct. On the same note however, many bros on this board just regurgitate the same info without any knowledge to back it up which is equally obnoxious. Alot of people who just automatically say oh wait u need test cause I heard from some guy when I first signed on here and he had a cool avatar and over 1000 posts so thats the way its always gotta be. True test will help combat sides associated with a lack of natural test as well as beef you up.
    However not everyone who comes asking for advice is looking for the bodybuilder physique. Some are competitive athletes, in certain cases the weight gain associated with test is just unacceptable. I think it would be beneficial to both new ppl asking questions and current members of the site to actually take a second to see 'why' ppl propose said 'idiotic' cycles and then go help them from there.
    If someone says they have 100 tabs of winny and want to know a cycle that will put on 15 lbs, then yes thats idiotic, however if someone says I'm a wrestler, football player, baseball players etc. and want to increase performance with minimal weight gain then I think it's the duty of the members of the board to assist them. Peace.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    and another thing !!!!

I'm pretty laid back and tolerant. The only thing that really bugs me is the 15000th thread asking for a cycle check to see if a dbol +test cycle will provide results for the first one.

dvest8 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Yup!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    For the most part you are correct. On the same note however, many bros on this board just regurgitate the same info without any knowledge to back it up which is equally obnoxious. Alot of people who just automatically say oh wait u need test cause I heard from some guy when I first signed on here and he had a cool avatar and over 1000 posts so thats the way its always gotta be. True test will help combat sides associated with a lack of natural test as well as beef you up.
    However not everyone who comes asking for advice is looking for the bodybuilder physique. Some are competitive athletes, in certain cases the weight gain associated with test is just unacceptable. I think it would be beneficial to both new ppl asking questions and current members of the site to actually take a second to see 'why' ppl propose said 'idiotic' cycles and then go help them from there.
    If someone says they have 100 tabs of winny and want to know a cycle that will put on 15 lbs, then yes thats idiotic, however if someone says I'm a wrestler, football player, baseball players etc. and want to increase performance with minimal weight gain then I think it's the duty of the members of the board to assist them. Peace.
    Excelent point Bro

As long as I have been a memeber here, almost 2 years now. I have seen these threads come up a million times. I have seen the same replys that you guys post, the same complaints of the newbies and senior members.

here is the best advice I can give you. Just accept it! It is not going to change, your little gripe and bitch about how people dont want to listen or how members reply to these idiotic threads or how newbies due this and that and we try to help them and they dont want to listen but argue. Just get over it! walk away.. unsubscribe to the thread .. put the person on ignore .. whatever you want but realize that these threads arre going to keep on popping up no matter what.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Angry

But what of the newbie's that seem to be bent on just asking meaningless question's? It almost makes the rest of us(newbie's)look bad
    I ran across one called himself Kmaannnnn never understood his angle ,but finally blew a fuse with him and told him to Fu(k off.I got worried for a minute caus I thought I'd be kicked off AR.

beefydragon is offline Member

About Deca Cycle Only (of course i don't recommend it)

Before becoming a member on AR and joining the bulletin boards, I've actually seriously did some research on steroids ... However, on the main AR site about steroid profiles, it's a bit vague about whether the steroid should be used as a stack or the steroid should be used as primary function in the cycle. Maybe I'm just plain stupid, but I recall seeing a chart comparing different types of steroids and the pros and cons to it. When it came to Deca , it showed that in a scale of 1-10, Deca is a good source for growth, least harmful, etc... Perhaps I'm just confused and thought Deca is the same as Test. Of course, now I know that they're not and each of its purpose.

Maybe someone should put in the educational thread of describing the following?

1. Types of Steroids (Growth, etc...)
    2. What does "Stack" mean?
    3. Types of Stacks (Anti-e's, Growth, etc.)
    4. What's PCT? (Post Cycle Therapy )
    5. Blah blah blah...

I totally agree that it's annoying to see the same questions... but I think the folks mean no harm and the reality is, for those who are thinking about doing AS is a complicated process to learn the differences of AS and other chemicals...

Perhaps someone who's very experience with this can give it a shot for a nice article? Thanks!

-J

Thumbs up I second the notion

Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    Before becoming a member on AR and joining the bulletin boards, I've actually seriously did some research on steroids ... However, on the main AR site about steroid profiles, it's a bit vague about whether the steroid should be used as a stack or the steroid should be used as primary function in the cycle. Maybe I'm just plain stupid, but I recall seeing a chart comparing different types of steroids and the pros and cons to it. When it came to Deca , it showed that in a scale of 1-10, Deca is a good source for growth, least harmful, etc... Perhaps I'm just confused and thought Deca is the same as Test. Of course, now I know that they're not and each of its purpose.

Maybe someone should put in the educational thread of describing the following?

1. Types of Steroids (Growth, etc...)
    2. What does "Stack" mean?
    3. Types of Stacks (Anti-e's, Growth, etc.)
    4. What's PCT? (Post Cycle Therapy )
    5. Blah blah blah...

I totally agree that it's annoying to see the same questions... but I think the folks mean no harm and the reality is, for those who are thinking about doing AS is a complicated process to learn the differences of AS and other chemicals...

Perhaps someone who's very experience with this can give it a shot for a nice article? Thanks!

-J
    Great idea BD!!!

Exclamation Look!!!!!!

Have the newbies check out Ron's Post"I'm new and I'm looking for a good first cycle"I did,it's good reading

REM
    REM is offline Member
    not contradictint nobody's version but u experts have to understand newbies
    situation, if they had answers they wouldnt come to this board looking for answers correct? guys dont get upset, remember u were once a newbie and
    needed some help too, now bcos some of u give them the proper answers does not mean they will follow ur way, its like shopping around looking for best bargains till u find them. pretty soon they will be giving answers too just
    like u guys r doing now, if ur tired of answering newbies ????, noone is obligated to answer ????? there r lots of guys in this board not newbies that
    r bogus and arrogants and yet we still give and help them correct?
    this board is nice and great lets keep it alive by helping everyone thank u guys and good luck all............

Thread Information