Thread: Mexico D-bol

abmyers is offline Associate Member

Mexico D-bol

I was recently in Mexico, and happened upon some 5mg d-bol tablets. They are light blue, round, no inscriptions. Sound legit?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    sound legit ? sure.

brand name perhaps ?? no picture ?? did you pick any up ??

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    sound legit ? sure.

brand name perhaps ?? no picture ?? did you pick any up ??
    Yeah, but I can't post a picture. I was wondering if anyone had heard of little blue round d-bols, because I've been looking and haven't found any.

I'm staking up for a cycle (having a hell of a time finding ****, which is why I bought them even under the risk of fakes), so I am trying to figure out if I should keep looking for more d-bol or move onto other crap I need.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    Yeah, but I can't post a picture. I was wondering if anyone had heard of little blue round d-bols, because I've been looking and haven't found any.

I'm staking up for a cycle (having a hell of a time finding ****, which is why I bought them even under the risk of fakes), so I am trying to figure out if I should keep looking for more d-bol or move onto other crap I need.
    Are they really tiny?

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Are they really tiny?
    Three, side to side is the width of a penny

cjp85 is offline Member
    Yeah, a friend of mine had something like what you are describing and they worked for him, not sure if they are the same though. Look through the steroid pictures section and see if there is anything that looks like what you have

richie11 is offline New Member
    Hey bro, the blue 5 mg from mexico are fake. They are in the 2002 edition of the Anabolic Review listed under fakes. I've tried them myself a couple years ago before I knew about them. They are worthless, Ill see if I can find something about them on the net for you.

Quote Originally Posted by richie11
    Hey bro, the blue 5 mg from mexico are fake. They are in the 2002 edition of the Anabolic Review listed under fakes. I've tried them myself a couple years ago before I knew about them. They are worthless, Ill see if I can find something about them on the net for you.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are fake now. When I chew them, they basically fall apart in my mouth, and taste about like aspirin. Also, I took 8 at once just to see if I felt anything different, and I can't say I felt much at all.
    Sweet, back to square 1.

If I can't find a source soon, i'm going to take another trip down to the cali border. Any recomendations on cities to buy, or good places to go. I've heard vet supply in rosarito is good. Any recomendations?

Thread Information