k_dogg is offline Associate Member

Does a person usually react the same with enanthate as they do with cyp?

heya bro's
    i was curious about this because now ive done 6 weeks of cyp and im changing to enan. because i have plenty of it and only had a short supply of the cyp.
    now with the cyp i have gained about 6 or so pounds of lean muscle and had no bloat in the six weeks. also no sides like acne. im using a low dose 350mg/wk so im relatively happy with that. strength is up a bit aswell. now its time to hit the enan for the remaining 6 weeks.
    im hoping that my reaction to the two esters will be similar. now a mate of mine bloated bad from this same supply of enan and i believe that is just his reaction and for all we know he could have bloated like hell with the cyp.
    i would however like to hear your experiences with different esters... did you react similar to them both or did you have different reactions/sides??\
    cheers all!

Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    they are pretty much the same, you may get a little more bloat with cyp than enan

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    heya bro's
    i was curious about this because now ive done 6 weeks of cyp and im changing to enan. because i have plenty of it and only had a short supply of the cyp.
    now with the cyp i have gained about 6 or so pounds of lean muscle and had no bloat in the six weeks. also no sides like acne. im using a low dose 350mg/wk so im relatively happy with that. strength is up a bit aswell. now its time to hit the enan for the remaining 6 weeks.
    im hoping that my reaction to the two esters will be similar. now a mate of mine bloated bad from this same supply of enan and i believe that is just his reaction and for all we know he could have bloated like hell with the cyp.
    i would however like to hear your experiences with different esters... did you react similar to them both or did you have different reactions/sides??\
    cheers all!
    also its ok to mix the last of the cyp with the first of the enan in the same shot right? just checking.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    also its ok to mix the last of the cyp with the first of the enan in the same shot right? just checking.
    yes it is alright to mix them

legend is offline Associate Member
    i'm a little late but yes mixing them is fine. and like was also already said, cyp tends to bloat me a little more.

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    there's a growing opinion amonst the hardcore bb's and recreational uses than cyp is less desirable than enth. the reason; many feel that post cycle depression is more likely with cyp than enth.
    personally, i've found that prop is the only test i can tolerate. i've experienced post cycle depression twice, both times i had been using a cyp base. i've decided to go without a test base for a cycle or two, using lots of primo or eq instead. deca is notorious also. some think it's because of the aro products and necessary secondaries and pct's causing the body and brain to behave similar to PMS and/or menopausal women. combine that with genetics that may make one susceptable to various receptor affinities in the brain, thyroid , etc., and BOOM?

just a somewhat informed opinion. peace, cd.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousdude
    there's a growing opinion amonst the hardcore bb's and recreational uses than cyp is less desirable than enth. the reason; many feel that post cycle depression is more likely with cyp than enth.
    personally, i've found that prop is the only test i can tolerate. i've experienced post cycle depression twice, both times i had been using a cyp base. i've decided to go without a test base for a cycle or two, using lots of primo or eq instead. deca is notorious also. some think it's because of the aro products and necessary secondaries and pct's causing the body and brain to behave similar to PMS and/or menopausal women. combine that with genetics that may make one susceptable to various receptor affinities in the brain, thyroid , etc., and BOOM?

just a somewhat informed opinion. peace, cd.

Good post.

Thread Information