diesel21 is offline Member

help me out, anti-e experts

ok, i got some nolv and clomid... took my 5th sust today...

anyway, i'm only doing 750 a week of sust... but i;ve read that fat deposits may also be from estrogen, and maybe this was a side for not using anti e's..

so, i'm gonna play it safe... how do i take the nolv? the stuff only has 14 pills of 20mg...(i have two bottles)
    and should i get armidex or something else w/ it? i just wanna make sure that if i take it, i don't reverse it when i'm done and make the estrogen go up...

and how should i take the clomid? 3 weeks after the cycle? dosages..

thanx guys, i just wanna do this right (i'm sure those few fat depostits were form not using an anti e!!!!!

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I would go ahead and start taking the nolva at 10mg/day, and take it throughout the cycle. That should work fine, and you probably won't need to get arimidex . If sust is all you are taking you can begin Clomid two weeks after your last injection. If you are taking other compounds with the sust, the timetable may be different. There are a million posts about clomid usage and pct, so do some research on your own and you can find out all you need to know.

cool, any bad expeiences w/ nolva for anyone?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    there is a theory that nov can hinder gains... I do not know how true that is, but I'm sure you can find something on it in the old threads. I personally have nov and liquidex on hand, but only "just in case" meaning I do not use them while on unless I have syptoms. everyone's body reacts differently so you need to figure out what will work best for you. I am running TEST Cyp at 800mg wk and having no problems... but again, your body may react differently. my suggestion to you would be to do as much reading as possible so you can make an informed decision. Pheedno has a lot of knowledge on this subject so you could also try seaching his threads and post.
    good luck
    ~R

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Nolva will not hinder your gains.

You should use both Nolva and the ameridex through your cycle. This way you have all bases covered the ameridex will keep test from converting to estrogen and the Nolva will keep any excess estrogen that does convert from binding to your receptors.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolva and proviron !...provirons cheaper and does basically the same thing as arimi...which i am not a big fan of arim JMO.

but i personally would save the nolva for post cycle. and yes 3 weeks after your last sus shot you could start your clomid. 6 tabs 1st day...then 2 tabs for 10 days...then 1 tab for 10 days.

cool, thanx.. how do you come off the nolv correctly, i'm gonna search some more,, i did find some good stuff

i'm just confused on how and how long to take the nolv for (like staraight through untill done w/ pct)? i've looked up a ton a threads/posts, lots of different info, i have the clomid down and understood, but the nolv seems a little complicated

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    i'm just confused on how and how long to take the nolv for (like staraight through untill done w/ pct)? i've looked up a ton a threads/posts, lots of different info, i have the clomid down and understood, but the nolv seems a little complicated
    Take nolva the whole cycle all the way through pct. It does not hinder gains unless you consider estrogen related water bloat a gain.

On a slightly different topic, how many cycles have you done? I hope this isn't your first if your shooting 750 mgs of test.

Yes run nolva at 10mg ED durring your cycle and then 20mg ED with Clomid at 20mg ED

cool, thanx alot, i'm goin to start asap... i just hope it dosen't make my estrogen pop up when i'm done like i have read may happen....

this is my 5th cycle, all of them are pretty low is dosages..
    i'm 198, 25 yrs old, 5'7"

so 20 mg of clomid ed for pct? i though it was 300 1st day, 100 10 days, 50 10 days?

also, is the finobest nolvadex pills from mexico any good? thoses are the ones i have..... the are in a bottle of 14 each.

so 20 mg of clomid ed for pct? i though it was 300 1st day, 100 10 days, 50 10 days?

also, is the finobest nolvadex pills from mexico any good? thoses are the ones i have..... the are in a bottle of 14 each.
    No run PCT like this

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 28 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 29 - 36 20mg of Nolva

You can also use l-dex in PCT at .25ml with the other drugs as well

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No run PCT like this

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 28 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 29 - 36 20mg of Nolva

You can also use l-dex in PCT at .25ml with the other drugs as well
    wouldnt using l-dex during pct hinder your recovery?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, i got some nolv and clomid... took my 5th sust today...

anyway, i'm only doing 750 a week of sust... but i;ve read that fat deposits may also be from estrogen, and maybe this was a side for not using anti e's..

so, i'm gonna play it safe... how do i take the nolv? the stuff only has 14 pills of 20mg...(i have two bottles)
    and should i get armidex or something else w/ it? i just wanna make sure that if i take it, i don't reverse it when i'm done and make the estrogen go up...

and how should i take the clomid? 3 weeks after the cycle? dosages..

thanx guys, i just wanna do this right (i'm sure those few fat depostits were form not using an anti e!!!!!
    I heard Arimidex /Liquidex can help prevent gall stones. Gall stones are formed in gall bladder (part of liver system) as a result of excessive Estrogen. Nolva/Clomid actually add even more estrogen to the system since they are themselves an estrogen and do nothing to lower estrogen levels in body. Using estrogen inhibitors rather then estrogen blockers will help lessen the chance you get other side effects like gall stones that might not show up for several years.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    Dangerous to use because zero estrogen in your body causes weight loss (excessive) and can make your bad cholesterols soar. Its generally OK to continue the liquidex for about 6 days after final testosterone enanthate /cyp or up to 8 days after last sust but then should be cut off.

On the other hand, some HRT doctors say arimidex will cause a faster and more rebust testosterone recovery then clomid/nolva because zero or low estrogens will doubly encourage restarting of HTPA but they dont think the risks of having your cholesterols skyrocket to 700 is worth it.

I was using bunk gear so I continued Liquidex for 6 weeks when I shouldnt have, got high cholesterol and almost undetectable estrogen as of last monday but I thought I was still on cycle but since it was bunk gear, I really started PCT weeks before I realized (switched from Shanghai labs to Research Tech at week #10 and turns out research tech was just nothing but sterile oil). But in any case I was suprised to realize I was already in recovery and doing suprisingly well with rapidly regrowing balls, I now am off everything for 4 weeks as of today and sex drive is as strong as it ever was on 500 mg of shanghai labs test a week. I went on clomid to replace the deficiency of estrogen and this caused my appetite to come back like crazy, Cholesterol was 700 last week, local doctor is monitoring me and the clomid brought the levels back down to 260 in just a week, I have gained back weight and back into the 180's so essentially looking like in the end, no weight loss from PCT. The problem with rapidly dropping weight was the bunk gear and taking liquidex at the same time when I was no longer getting high levels of T and no longer a need to control E.

Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    No it will not hinder recovery............... I will try to find info on this..... but Pheedno has read some stidies that disproves ameridex hinders recovery. I also used l-dex in my PCT at .25ml and had no problems with my recovery.

Thread Information