flight643 is offline Junior Member

frontloading? and injecting?

Hey guys, im about to start my sust/deca cycle and i wanna thank everyone for their help in my decisionmaking process, but before i start i have one last thing to be sure about. Ive heard its better to frontload with the sust on this type of cycle. if my plan is to stay at 500mg for my cycle, should i start with 750mg on the first day, or 750mg for the first week spread out, or even stick with just the 500mg on the first day or 500 mg for the first week spread out. I hope that made sense.

Also i wanna make my injection schedule:
    mon - 250sust/200 deca
    thurs 250sust/200 deca

does that look about right?

Thanks in advance for the help

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flight643
    Hey guys, im about to start my sust/deca cycle and i wanna thank everyone for their help in my decisionmaking process, but before i start i have one last thing to be sure about. Ive heard its better to frontload with the sust on this type of cycle. if my plan is to stay at 500mg for my cycle, should i start with 750mg on the first day, or 750mg for the first week spread out, or even stick with just the 500mg on the first day or 500 mg for the first week spread out. I hope that made sense.

Also i wanna make my injection schedule:
    mon - 250sust/200 deca
    thurs 250sust/200 deca

does that look about right?

Thanks in advance for the help
    don't like the sus, but what you have there is not a bad cycle....what is your cycle history? age
    ?stats?
    if you frontload 750 on the first day, you may not be able to walk for a week or so, so for the first 2 weeks use 750/week, amp eod, this is the way that sus needs to be run.....what about anti-e's and pct?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No need to frontload Sustanon since it has a a few different esters - frontloading is pretty much automatic... but because of the shorter esters Sust250 is better used ED or EOD... maybe E3D...

But - you should switch your Sust250 for testosterone enanthate since you are laying out your cycle like this. And then frontload the enanthate before its first half life - if your maintenance dose is roughly 500mg per week - frontload a gram of TE within the first 4 days... like 250mg ED for the first 4 days...
    Last edited by Warrior; 01-22-2004 at 10:18 AM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    if your gonna be using 500mg/week sust,i would suggest you front load with prop at 500mg/week for the first 3 weeks untill the sust starts to kick in...run it like this
    weeks 1 to whenever:500mg/sust
    week1:500mg prop....100mg/ed
    week 2:400mg.prop...mon,tues...thurs,fri
    week3:300mg pro....mon wed fri
    week 4 the sust should be able to keep your test levels where you want them.
    goodluck bro

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    warrior...i love your profiles man...nice stuff.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    No need to frontload Sustanon since it has a a few different esters - frontloading is pretty much automatic... but because of the shorter esters Sust250 is better used ED or EOD... maybe E3D...

But - you should switch your Sust250 for testosterone enanthate since you are laying out your cycle like this. And then frontload the enanthate before its first half life - if your maintenance dose is roughly 500mg per week - frontload a gram of TE within the first 4 days... like 250mg ED for the first 4 days...
    Couldn't of said it better myself bro!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    zillano9 - got your PM, but here is an example of frontloading using the propinate ester for everyone to see (probably not the most accurate - but you get my drift). Propinate was the easiest to sit down and figure out since it has a short active life:

Without frontloading:
    Day 1: 100mgs
    Day 2: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday
    Day 3: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday and 20 milligrams left from day one
    Day 4: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday and 20 milligrams left from day two... and so on...

With frontloading:
    Day 1: 200mgs
    Day 2: 100mgs, plus 160mgs from yesterday
    Day 3: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday and 40 milligrams left from day one
    Day 4: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday and 20 milligrams left from day two
    Day 5: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday and 20 milligrams left from day three... and so on...

(Prop stays pretty high the first two days then drops on the third)

Frontloading is usually used at twice the maintenace dose. If you start with 200 mgs of Prop you begin closer to the normal maintenance level right off the bat.

Thread Information