Thread: Deca 300

Paul1200 is offline New Member

Deca 300

ANYONE THINK QUALITY VETS DECA 300 IS BETTER THEN THE TTOYKKO 300? CANT DECIDE WHICH TO GET

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Unfortunately, it is probably to soon to tell. I have seen no independent tests on the QV products yet. I can tell you I know a couple of people curently using the products with great results. I just started a QV cycle of Test and Deca with Ref-b and Proviron last Wednesday, so its to early for me to say. I went with QV as a test, and because I have heard good things from a few people who are in their 6th week. For most I would suggest staying with the proven, Ttokkyo at least until we get some more reviews and hopefully test results. The price difference between the two is very minimal (at least in Mex), stay with the Ttokkyo...

ElRey2 is offline New Member
    I'm using the Ttokkyo Deca now and it's a good product, good price.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    i agree, ttokkyo is a reliable deca and ive never heard anyone complain about it before. i would stick w/ it.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

Thumbs up

Originally posted by 1Banshee
    Unfortunately, it is probably to soon to tell. I have seen no independent tests on the QV products yet. I can tell you I know a couple of people curently using the products with great results. I just started a QV cycle of Test and Deca with Ref-b and Proviron last Wednesday, so its to early for me to say. I went with QV as a test, and because I have heard good things from a few people who are in their 6th week. For most I would suggest staying with the proven, Ttokkyo at least until we get some more reviews and hopefully test results. The price difference between the two is very minimal (at least in Mex), stay with the Ttokkyo...
    wise words bro. you have given some good advise over the past couple of days banshee.

Thread Information