johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

gettin sick while on my cycle

i just started this week on doing my cycle. im takin test, anddeca, and winstrol . so for i have shot up a 1 cc of test so for and about to do another one today and add a cc of deca . i have gotten sick the past two days with sinuses problems , i have been takin medincine for it but nothin really works. so i was wondering if i was to go get a shot at the doctors office for sinuses will it mess up my cycle. should i just wait and see if i get over this or no.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't believe antiheistemines will affect you other then clearing your nose up.. I'm no expert but this board has a medical advisor 'Doc M' I'm sure he knows if there are any counteractions with the two types of drugs. I'm sure he'll respond to this thread,or shoot him a PM and he'll answer that for you in better detail.. As far as taking the shot today, I don't think it will make much of a difference..

Good luck on your cycle bro keep us posted

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    I don't believe antiheistemines will affect you other then clearing your nose up.. I'm no expert but this board has a medical advisor 'Doc M' I'm sure he knows if there are any counteractions with the two types of drugs. I'm sure he'll respond to this thread,or shoot him a PM and he'll answer that for you in better detail.. As far as taking the shot today, I don't think it will make much of a difference..

Good luck on your cycle bro keep us posted

So if i go to the doctor today and get a shot for sinuses and cold.. and then later i go shoot up and work out i should be fine. rite? and it should not mess with my levels of test....

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll be honest with you, I have really bad sinuses myself, thankfully i can run some tylenol cold and recover with just that, I would continue with your scheduled shot today after the doctors.. I don't believe, that there will be any counteractions, but i would PM doc to clear your conscious..

Sorry i wish i had a straight answer, If it helps i ran antibiotics while on a cycle once, and it never affected me...

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    The doc will not give you a shot for sinus and cold problems. Rest, stay hydrated extra vitamin c and try some zinc throat lozenges. Put a warn towel over your face for 15min. If needed 50mg of benadryl will work but will make you sleepy.

Thread Information