Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member

i think im about to get busted, or am i just buggin?

ok i made a order from proline. got the tracking number,etc and all checks out. i even talked to my mail person on the phone. and she said she delivered it and even said my last name. now here's the problem, my name wasnt on the package to be delivered. she's saying she put it right on my doorstep, but i never got it. i do remember seeing police in my apartment complex and in my exact parking lot that day. do you think the police could have grabbed my order? just to be safe all my gear is out of this house and somewhere safe. do you guys think my **** was just stolen? which has never happen before, or do you think the cops grabbed my stuff? or am i just buggin the hell out cause i just lost a bit of change on this order

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks... but I have a feeling it was stolen. if the cops grabbed it I'm pretty sure they would have grabbed you at the same time too!

but that is weird the mail lady knew your name if you never told her what it was... you should get a PO box somewhere away from your house and have you gear sent there for a while.
    good luck bro... I know I'd be a little freaked too if I were you.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    As ripped said it sounds like it just got stolen. Your mail person delivers mail to your address every day easy to remember someones name at a certain address even if it wasn't on the package.

see ive had like over a hundred packages sent to my house this way and never had a thing stolen. i also find it weird that i was only out my house for about a hour and with in that hour it got dropped off and stolen? and what were the 2 cop cars doing in my apartment parking lot about a hour or so before the package got delivered?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    They would have had you sign for it if they were trying to get you. Now if some strange mail person shows up asking you to sign for something, tell them hell no.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

stolen

wow i dont know. sounds like it was stolen cuse if the cops got it you would think thy would have waited for you. did any of your friends know you were expecting a package? i dont know just keep your house clean and wait

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    proline takes checks?? Dont they just used WU? Proline ships usps and discreet packaging. I dont think anyone would have known what was in the package. That package would have never made it to your door if postal police knew what it was. They would have came to your door with the locals to confront you I would think. Something dont seem right here.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    proline takes checks?? Dont they just used WU? Proline ships usps and discreet packaging. I dont think anyone would have known what was in the package. That package would have never made it to your door if postal police knew what it was. They would have came to your door with the locals to confront you I would think. Something dont seem right here.
    exactly, would you mind if i sent you my proline address to make sure im actually dealing with the right guy and not a scammer? but who ever it was he did send something, cause even my **** post person said she left it on the door. i sent him my money WU not check

no one knew i was getting stuff, but its really pissin me off cause now someones getting husky on my expense

Yah pm the guys address i guess. I'll see if its the same as mine. Also you can email proline and ask if or when the shipment was sent. They left it on your doorstep also? Are we talking U.S. post office right?
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    exactly, would you mind if i sent you my proline address to make sure im actually dealing with the right guy and not a scammer? but who ever it was he did send something, cause even my **** post person said she left it on the door. i sent him my money WU not check

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Post Office

yea unless the signature was waived they owuldnt have just left it. someone would have to sign for it.

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    I would keep that address as secure as possible...I wouldnt think he would give you an address, that is just plain stupid

kuad is offline Member
    ok i made a order from proline. got the tracking number,etc and all checks out. i even talked to my mail person on the phone. and she said she delivered it and even said my last name. now here's the problem, my name wasnt on the package to be delivered. she's saying she put it right on my doorstep, but i never got it. i do remember seeing police in my apartment complex and in my exact parking lot that day. do you think the police could have grabbed my order? just to be safe all my gear is out of this house and somewhere safe. do you guys think my **** was just stolen? which has never happen before, or do you think the cops grabbed my stuff? or am i just buggin the hell out cause i just lost a bit of change on this order
    proline.com?

No sig is not required.
    Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    yea unless the signature was waived they owuldnt have just left it. someone would have to sign for it.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 01-22-2004 at 09:45 AM.

We're talking email address and lots of people have it but not you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBow
    I would keep that address as secure as possible...I wouldnt think he would give you an address, that is just plain stupid

nope
    Quote Originally Posted by kuad
    proline.com?

We're talking email address and lots of people have it but not you.
    That's what you think...What you think you are the only one who orders from proline...LOL...newbie

Funny I thought kids weren't allowed on the board.
    That's what you think...What you think you are the only one who orders from proline...LOL...newbie

Funny I thought kids weren't allowed on the board.
    I'm not going to argue with you man..because A 5' 140 pounds with 22 % bodyfat I bet you know everything...

Jc i talked with proline and he said he would scan the delivery slip for the whole board to proove it was delivered...I would someone took it without yor knowledge or the post office screwed up.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bro,if they didnt know it was gear in the package,then they do now...got **** man your profile has just about everything but your phone # in there....not too discreet bro

Jc i talked with proline and he said he would scan the delivery slip for the whole board to proove it was delivered...I would someone took it without yor knowledge or the post office screwed up.
    no i belive he sent it, thats not the problem. its just wack that the mail person said she delivered it, and i was only not home for a hour. and there were cops in my apartment complex that day. obviously if someone comes up and asks me to sign for it, im not signing. i talked to my dad about it and he thinks that if the cops would have took it, they wouldnt try anything else cause of how small of a amount it was. but i think they'd try no matter what. so now its either the cops took it from my doorstep or someone stole it. and for some one to just steal it is crazy cause i have stuff put on the doorstep at least once a week, and have never had anything stolen since ive lived here, about 12 years or so. do you guys think if the cops took it they wouldnt try to press charges cause of how small a amount it was? it was only 30ml's total, one bottle of EQ and one bottle of Test E

do you guys think if the cops took it they wouldnt try to press charges cause of how small a amount it was? it was only 30ml's total, one bottle of EQ and one bottle of Test E
    Yah cj they probably will if they got it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the whole "Cop" thing is strickly paranoia. I do however think if your mail women said she delilvered it, then it obviously was just stolen. If the cops were on to you, then I don't think they would simply just take the package. They would want to stick around to see who claims it.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I think the whole "Cop" thing is strickly paranoia. I do however think if your mail women said she delilvered it, then it obviously was just stolen. If the cops were on to you, then I don't think they would simply just take the package. They would want to stick around to see who claims it.
    thats what i think too, or they could be trying to watch me or some ish, which the joke would be on them cause i dont sell or any of that, i just got enough stuff for myself. now if someone stole it im just really pissed, and wish i could have found out who

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    If the cops just came and took it thats sounds like illegally obtaining evidence, i think that they would need a search warrant. Also like it was said before you didn't sign for anything. Hell, anybody can send something to someones address with that persons name on it....
    Anyways if something does happen just play dumb and DENY, DENY, DENY

Well something sounds fishy here jc. I wouldnt be surprised how local law enforcement handles these kind of situations. They might have taken it I wouldnt put it past them. Take my advice jc I study criminal law, If they approach you, deny you know anything about it no matter what. Invoke your 5th and 6th so all questiong will cease so they cant pressure you anymore in an interrogation. They would have had a search warrant to cease that package (4th amendment). Doesn't sound like they had reasonable cause to take it there and then without approaching you. Which leads me to believe it might have been stolen. Postal police might have tipped them off but they usually do a controlled delivery. If they knew you were home they would have talked to you. Some states a certain amount is allowed with an amendment to the controlled substance act 1990. Im not sure whats allowed in your state.
    thats what i think too, or they could be trying to watch me or some ish, which the joke would be on them cause i dont sell or any of that, i just got enough stuff for myself. now if someone stole it im just really pissed, and wish i could have found out who

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    you should get a PO box somewhere away from your house and have you gear sent there for a while..
    Agreed. I would never have my stuff left on my doorstep.

Well you can count on that source not lasting long with certain ring of members having it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Agreed. I would never have my stuff left on my doorstep.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    It was obviously stolen. That is it. The cops didn't take it. I have recieved from pl and his shipping is good. It was left on your doorstep and some kid prolly took it. Now, you just have to wait to see what happens with whoever took it.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    It was obviously stolen. That is it. The cops didn't take it. I have recieved from pl and his shipping is good. It was left on your doorstep and some kid prolly took it. Now, you just have to wait to see what happens with whoever took it.
    thats the thing, my apartments have no kids, and any kids that do live in here, know me, and they know the last thing to do is to steal from my house. **** in the summer i can leave my car out all night with the window and sunroof open with my wallet sitting on the seat and nothing would happen. its not a apartment complex where you have kids out all the time. im gonna ask my post man today if she saw anyone around when she delivered it but i think im just gonna leave it at that. i have all my gear somewhere else so im fine if anyone comes into the home to search

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    First thing that came to my mind is that if it was in a box and left at your doorstep, maybe someone saw it and called the cops. The cops come and take the package thinking it might be a bomb or something...

it was a priority mail box, why the hell would they call the cops on that? remember i have stuff delivered to my house all the time. threw the mail. not gear, but everything under the sun. from cooking stuff to car parts

Thread Information