znak is offline Senior Member

To Apserate or not to asperate

I am currently doing a test replacement cycle and when I picked up the stuff the nurse showed me how to do the injections in my butt. She did not show me that I needed to asperate the needle. When I asked her, she said that the chances of hitting a vein in my ass were zero, so it wasn't really necessary.

Do you Bros agree? And if not how the *%&% do you asperate when you inject your left buttock? I already feel like I am playing some wierd version of Twister.

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    I really wouldn't risk it, my friend. Veteran steroid users learn how to aspirate w/ only one hand. I inject glutes, biceps, delts, and pecs. The only sites I use two hands to aspirate are the pecs.

How far back do I have to pull the plunger?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I heard the same thing about the glutes. Something about the fatty tissue content and the non vascular development. I cant back that up with any evidence just street knowledge. I do know guys that never aspirate .

In my opinion its not worth the chance. I aspirate and inject with one hand always. Just not going to risk it.

bigdog81 is offline Member
    always pull back on the pin...it takes about half a sec....and worth the time....u dont want 500mg of test goin to your heart bro..lol

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I pull back till I see little bubbles, then let go and it goes to where it needs to and then i poke my azz or whatever other sites I use. I think you should always aspirate to be on the safe side, It only takes a few seconds so why not do it?

RDL

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog81
    always pull back on the pin...it takes about half a sec....and worth the time....u dont want 500mg of test goin to your heart bro..lol
    How far to you pull back? 1/4- 1/2 inch (6-12mm)?

pull back enough to see air come into the pin...
    if you are in a vein...then when you pull any....blood will shoot into the needle....you will know bro

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you should always asperate, there's no reason not to and it's not worth taking the risk

fugi1 is offline Junior Member
    i sometimes find it impossible to pull back the plunger when injecting to my delts. It just refuses to

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    i always apserate, it only take 2secs. just pull it back until you see bubbles in the bottom part of the syringe. Then if there is no blood push it in. if you hit a vein on the way in you would know about it.

peace

some times it can be a little rough, but the more you do it, the stonger the little muscles in your finger will get and you'll be able to get it out, just make sure not to be moving the needle all around, you want to make sure you're aspirating in the delts, lots of veins

imo...the delts are the easiest place for me to aspirate ..

i find the quads are easiest, you can use two hands, i can see how delts could be tough, if you have a huge chest, it might make it a little difficult to reach around

when i tried to pull the plunger back yesterday, it was too hard so i presumed that i had not entered a vein, then after i pulled the needle out, blood was gushing out. I don't get that

if you dont have the patient to aspirate ..then you will def. not the patient to grow....
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by fugi1
    when i tried to pull the plunger back yesterday, it was too hard so i presumed that i had not entered a vein, then after i pulled the needle out, blood was gushing out. I don't get that
    you probably went through a vein and came out on the other side into the muscle, yeah, it'll come out real easy when your in a vein, cause there's no vacuum, you're just sucking out the blood

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    I pull back till I see little bubbles
    Yep thats exactly what I look for. You should see air bubbles.

Its always going to bleed. Not from hitting a vein but because you just punctured a hole into your skin and deep into the muscle bro. Natural body reaction for a trauma. The body is flushing the area to fight infection and clot the hole.

Soon as you pull out you have to use an alcohol wipe or swab and apply pressure to the injection site. Hold for a few minutes to stop the bleeding and the hole clots.
    Quote Originally Posted by fugi1

thanks guys

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    about the 0% chance of hitting an ass vein, I aspirated yesterday and for the first time ever I drew blood into the syringe from the top right quarter of my flank. So it is definitely worth it to aspirate even in the glute, that was my first experience hitting a vein.

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Me and my friends used to inject each others asses (hahahaha). But seriously, we always aspirated and I have drawn blood from one of my buddies cheeks, so I wouldn't say its 100%. Back then I didn't know how easy thigh and delt shots were or else I would have done them myself.

big swoll is offline Member
    i might catch some hell this one, but oh well.....i asperate everywhere but the glutes.....i have never pulled back blood from there and i have done MANY injections.....i think the glutes is the only place you can get away with not doing it

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    One problem I have while Asperating....
    I use a 3cc syringe filled with 3cc of AS. It doesn't leave me with much room in the syringe to asperate. I sometimes feel it may be a little dangerous. Anybody have the same problem?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Plain and simple. Aspirate where ever and whenever you stick a needle in your body. PEROID.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't asperate anymore!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Not to aspirate is just plain stupid. Back in medic school it was made known that all IM injections were to be aspirated.

Thread Information