Thread: jintropin

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

jintropin

For all you GH users...I usually use serostim from serono because I get a script for it, so I trust the product and did real well the first time at 4iu/day. but I've got a line on some jintropin from a solid bro...so I shouldn't be worried but it's alot of doe to give up...so has anybody made good results on the jintropin and know that it's good to go? The reason I ask is the jintropin is alot cheaper?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard nothing but great things about Jintropin...And yes, you can get Jintropin for around 350.00 for 100iu's.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    if you get a script,why even bother with anything else???

I can get it for 2.5o an IU

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    if you get a script,why even bother with anything else???
    The script price is for sero is $1200.00 can for seven 6mg vials which is just over 100iu...the jentropin is like 1450.00can for 300iu's

simple math!

shorty2big is offline Member
    I'm using Jin right now and I like it.
    S2B

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty2big
    I'm using Jin right now and I like it.
    S2B
    Is the jin the same amino chanin as the serostin. 191 I think? You would think that there would be no difference.....or is there?

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    For all you GH users...I usually use serostim from serono because I get a script for it, so I trust the product and did real well the first time at 4iu/day. but I've got a line on some jintropin from a solid bro...so I shouldn't be worried but it's alot of doe to give up...so has anybody made good results on the jintropin and know that it's good to go? The reason I ask is the jintropin is alot cheaper?

Just curious....How did you get a script for the serostim...isnt that the kit for Aids wasting? My script is for saizen. Is the serostim cheaper per IU than for sazien through the pharmacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    Just curious....How did you get a script for the serostim...isnt that the kit for Aids wasting? My script is for saizen. Is the serostim cheaper per IU than for sazien through the pharmacy?
    yes it is for the aids waisting...atleast that's what the info inside the kit said>

My sports med doc picks it up for me...and he makes a buck off of it so I don't know the actual pharm price.

What's the kit size for siazen?...I'm sure I can get either...the sero is 7 vials of 6mg powder and 6 vials of the dilutent which i chuck out and mix it with some static water,

yes it is for the aids waisting...atleast that's what the info inside the kit said>

My sports med doc picks it up for me...and he makes a buck off of it so I don't know the actual pharm price.

What's the kit size for siazen?...I'm sure I can get either...the sero is 7 vials of 6mg powder and 6 vials of the dilutent which i chuck out and mix it with some static water,

The saizen that I purchase (which I believe is the only way that it comes) does not come in a kit as the serostim does. It is sold and packaged in a box with one vial of GH and one vial of bac water. It is available to me in 5mg / 15IU and 8.8mg / 26.4IU per vial. I pay $11.50 per unit for the 26.4 and 12.00 per unit for the 15 through my pharmacy which is about as cheap as I have found it priced through a pharm.

If you apply my pharmacy prices to your sero kit at 128iu that would make the cost of your stero kit 1,472.00 at 11.50 per IU. In my area the sero kit black market is about 700 to 800 but I cant risk having without the script. Wish I could find with a script for less.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, Jintropin as well as Serostim has an amino chain of 191. Your good to go. I'm surprised you prescription/Dr. allows you to take 4iu's ED..Most Dr's don't prescribe that high of a dose (unless of course your taking more than you should)

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    The jin kits are very good...I haven't tried the kexing or anasome kits yet but they are supposed to be very good as well...

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    The jin kits are very good...I haven't tried the kexing or anasome kits yet but they are supposed to be very good as well...
    Good because I just placed my order for 30 10iu vials.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Good because I just placed my order for 30 10iu vials.
    I sittin on 3 kits myself but I'm gonna wait til I have a couple more plus a couple supra depot kits before I get rolling...

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I sittin on 3 kits myself but I'm gonna wait til I have a couple more plus a couple supra depot kits before I get rolling...
    Is what I hear right about supra coming out with PARA in the near future?
    sorry to get off topic in my own thread!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The difference between jino and sero is sero can be kept at room temp before reconstitution.

JohnnyB

ironaddict is offline Banned

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I've heard nothing but great things about Jintropin...And yes, you can get Jintropin for around 350.00 for 100iu's.
    so if your paying 450 for a jintropin kit are you getting ripped off?

Thread Information