Shory is offline New Member

Symtoms of Sust 250

What are the common symptoms after the first shot of Sustenon 250, I had my first one yesterday and I experienced some Diarrhea and dryness in my throat and nose. Is this common???

Also the injection was not so painfull, does this meen that the gear that I bought is not so good, It's a Sust 250 by Organon Portugal!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bro,if i were you i'd run right to the ER....**** bro,you had the sh its...sounds serious,and your ass didn't hurt after the shot.....unheard of

jk bro...it's gonna take a few weeks for you to feel anything...esp at 250 mg/week

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Were did you administer it? Sust usually burns a bit the first few weeks in the same muscle group and then its not really a problem. But once you switch to another muscle group - it starts the process over again. Probably has a lot to do with the scar tissue building up. I also find something like biceps get irritated more than something like glutes.

One sure fire way you have good testosterone is when you start finding yourself checking out pretty much any woman that bumps into you

Shory is offline New Member
    I had the injection in my right bicep, I hurt but just for a few moments, then after a few minutes I didn't feel anything.

I'm going to start using Winstrol 50 mg, in two weeks for three weeks (3xweek), just to get ripped, then clomid two weeks after my last Sust injection.

Also the last time I used Winstrol I had it in my glutes. Is it true that it is more appropiate to have it in your biceps because it gives you local growth???

thanks guys,

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shory
    Is it true that it is more appropiate to have it in your biceps because it gives you local growth???
    nope

Spot injections have never been proven to work with AAS.

shootdeep is offline Member
    organon sus was always painless for me. very rarely it would be a LITTLE uncomfortable, but nothing to bother over. Loeffler 4l-a on the other hand.....that **** felt like i was injecting lava into myself

Thread Information